SX PRO from Modchipdirect?

Hillage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If no one in this post or the other has received anything physical or a tracking number by Friday I'm cancelling my order. I understand I ordered a sketchy device from the start, and I get shipping from China, not my first rodeo with items from there. But this is borderline ridiculous for NO ONE from the first batch to get any tracking number knowing I'm in the second batch. I ordered the product as the jig I have now I feel will damage the device and I don't want to use my phone to load payloads. I get small business and all that but this lack of transparency is making me nervous.

Reactions: Nickbo

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If no one in this post or the other has received anything physical or a tracking number by Friday I'm cancelling my order. I understand I ordered a sketchy device from the start, and I get shipping from China, not my first rodeo with items from there. But this is borderline ridiculous for NO ONE from the first batch to get any tracking number knowing I'm in the second batch. I ordered the product as the jig I have now I feel will damage the device and I don't want to use my phone to load payloads. I get small business and all that but this lack of transparency is making me nervous.

I was in batch 1 but canceled my MCD order and ordered from SwitchSX. No idea why MCD continues to lie about having stock. If anyone is in batch 2 with them, no way in hell I'd still have an active order. Cancel, cancel, cancel! Since I have two Switches, I'll let my SwitchSX order ride but I think I'm going to use the tinfoil mod and just order the SX OS from somewhere else.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in batch 1 but canceled my MCD order and ordered from SwitchSX. No idea why MCD continues to lie about having stock. If anyone is in batch 2 with them, no way in hell I'd still have an active order. Cancel, cancel, cancel! Since I have two Switches, I'll let my SwitchSX order ride but I think I'm going to use the tinfoil mod and just order the SX OS from somewhere else.

seems a lot of sites are now price gouging... shame

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems a lot of sites are now price gouging... shame

Only reason i havent cancelled they are cheaper. Even though i think mcd is more interested in selling the os key. Before they werent going to. They are prob laughing all tje way to the bank dealing with the emails they get to deal with the hate mail and send out keys while not caring about the physical product they promised

D

Deleted-401606

MCD is a shady vendor and the worst part is that some people here defend them. You are right about MCD lying about having stock,they lie about almost everything and their only real goal is to make more money. Why are they accepting new orders if they can't fulfil existing orders?

Reactions: LayZGamer

LayZGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just unacceptable has a single person got tracking? Cause those liars emailed me on Monday and said orders would be shipped that day.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just unacceptable has a single person got tracking? Cause those liars emailed me on Monday and said orders would be shipped that day.

You, and everyone else that still has an order with them, are being lied to. They do not have them in stock and probably won't for quite some time.

Reactions: LayZGamer

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If mdc wants to prove they are legit and have stock he should personally sent out 5 or ten units with tracking today that would atleast prove he has stock then he can play his waiting games again if he wants atleast he would save face

Last edited by Scottla94,

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
If mdc wants to prove they are legit and have stock he should personally sent out 5 or ten units with tracking today that would atleast prove he has stock then he can play his waiting games again if he wants atleast he would save face
that will anger the rest even more

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe but atleast its some progress other than lies and stall tactics im pissed he obviously took our pre order money in good faith and either just stole the money or used our money to purchace the stock and prob already spent his profit any other good retailer will take a deposit or wont charge a card until item is in stock ready to ship

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He would except his day job takes up all his time and his fulfillment center doesn't work weekends. Or weekdays.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe but it would show SOME sort of good faith effort. I mean, how in the world does somebody not have enough time to stuff 5 envelopes??? But then again, what's he going to put in the envelopes, air? He doesn't have anything in stock yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe but atleast its some progress other than lies and stall tactics im pissed he obviously took our pre order money in good faith and either just stole the money or used our money to purchace the stock and prob already spent his profit any other good retailer will take a deposit or wont charge a card until item is in stock ready to ship

Cancel your order. This is the only option available to you. If he tries to tell you, "Oh, but I was just putting the postage on YOUR package right this very second". Tell him that's BS because he said the same thing before to somebody else that canceled their order when he promised it was "ready to ship" but mysteriously nobody else has gotten tracking info yet. Cancel! You'll get it just as quick with any other vendor. They haven't even received their shipment yet.

Reactions: morrison22

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MCD is a shady vendor and the worst part is that some people here defend them. You are right about MCD lying about having stock,they lie about almost everything and their only real goal is to make more money. Why are they accepting new orders if they can't fulfil existing orders?

LOL you've just been bashing mcd the whole time. Have you ever ordered a from a modchip vendor before when a product was new?

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It this point it is worth the premium

honestly i was wondering why there wasnt a real banwave, just a couple people here and there. Turns out most never got their product. I can wait and see what happens first.

i ordered mine, june 4 in the second batch, unit 4X,XXX. I can be patient until after the first actual banwave... I remember people who ordered Gateway and it took even longer to get than this dongle

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered my Gateway from MCD 6/13/13. It was shipped on 8/29/13 (from NYC at that time). What was the release date of the Gateway?

i dont remember but thats a two month wait. people waited longer from non-mcd for gw3s. im not excusing mcd, just give them a bit longer. i specificaly remember seeing 'late june-early july' on their page when i ordered beginning of june

Last edited by gameboy,
Reactions: Nickbo

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont remember but thats a two month wait

Yes, but being it was a pre-order, I wont count the time up to the release date of the Gateway. I'll have to see if I can find the date it was released cuz I wonder how long it took from the release date until it shipped.

Edit: I believe it was late July 2013 / early August 2013, as the gbatemp review for it was published on August 12, 2013 here.

So around a 2 week or so wait after release. Not too bad.

Last edited by morrison22,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8