SX PRO from Modchipdirect?

asnka

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Man I wanna do that too!!
https://github.com/Quantum-cross/sam-fusee-launcher-internal/blob/master/INSTALL.md

images

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to do this...
Just bought the trinket M0

pretty dope!

but what does pin 4 actually connect to?
what is the capacitor wire?
i thought it would just need to be soldered to the USB port , are they sure there it not a better place to tap that connection?
also after removing the micro USB from the trinket (which they say is optional) seems like soldering 2 wires to were the micro USB connector was is going to be difficult , i see that there is a pin on trinket labeled USB , couldn't you jut use and that and i assume a GND pin for the other wire
how would it be connected if you didn't remove the micro USB? to the GPIO pin labled USB and a GND pin?
if it is possible to wire fro threre i would remove the micro USB but still use the GPIO instead of soldering to were the connector sat,seems a lot easier

D

Deleted-351540

I ordered on 5/18. If I don't hear from them by Friday, I will be asking for a refund. I've never done that with MCD and it'll be a shame that I have to. But I must admit that their lack of communication is disheartening. I've had stuff from AliExpress take less time to get to my door.

shinrukus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on 5/18. If I don't hear from them by Friday, I will be asking for a refund. I've never done that with MCD and it'll be a shame that I have to. But I must admit that their lack of communication is disheartening. I've had stuff from AliExpress take less time to get to my door.
Just get the SXOS, I got mine converted to SXOS and got a partial refund

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think most of us who bought from MDC did so because they're based in the US and assumed it would be faster without realizing that they had to wait for a shipment from china regardless. So turns out those who bought directly from china already have their dongles. They're supposed to send tracking info to first batch this week. I'm still waiting. on the plus side there's been a few headaches that have been resolved like the buggy XCI cutter version(i think 2.4.1) that wasn't splitting roms properly so i'm glad i didn't have to troubleshoot that. Also the fact that we get to jump right into sx-os 1.2. gota stay positive.

Last edited by comput3rus3r,
Reactions: Maximilious

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole batch number thing is a complete lie,they have received many smaller "batches" but these liars chose to tell people there are only 3 batches so they can get more preorders. 1 MCD batch = 5 real batches. They hold the small batches until they have enough to fulfill "batch 1". If they were honest they would have called the batches what they actually where and shipped them out in a timely fashion.
Got any proof for these accusations?

Reactions: comput3rus3r

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MCD updated their page. This is the e-mail I received this morning from a web page monitoring service (It looks for changes daily then notifies me)

Previous text:
- we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week. Emailing
- us and asking for tracking actually slows us down and it can in no way
- speed up your order.
- 2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent on Tuesday
- according to the team (26th of June) We don't know exactly how big the
- shipment will be yet but we will by the time its shipped and will
- contact everyone on the that got in. Do not email before asking please,
- it is just slowing us down.
- 3rd batch is open and we are taking orders for this hopefully it will
- just be a week after the 2nd batch

Changed previous text into:
+ we pack and send orders. Tracking will be emailed this week.
+ 2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent to us (from
+ China to the US) on Wednesday according to the team (27th of June) We
+ don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the
+ time its shipped and will contact everyone on the that got in. Do not
+ email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.
+ 3rd batch and beyond is open and we are taking orders for this
+ hopefully it will just be a week after the 2nd batch

Last edited by morrison22,

thedropout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MCD updated their page. This is the e-mail I received this morning from a web page monitoring service (It looks for changes daily then notifies me)...

Whether they do ship this week or not, it will be the last time I use them for ordering anything. Communication should take place through email, not by randomly changing the info on your website. Keeping customers in the dark about something they paid for is not good business practice.
I'm not in any rush to receive my Pro, I've got other things going on in my life to keep me occupied but the lack of communication has made them less than desirable as a source of mod chip buying from me, in the future.

Reactions: morrison22

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone from first batch get a tracking yet
nope

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

not expecting it till friday

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they "prepare orders around 10pm Michigan time on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights."

I'm thinking this is a 1 man operation. :/

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whether they do ship this week or not, it will be the last time I use them for ordering anything. Communication should take place through email, not by randomly changing the info on your website. Keeping customers in the dark about something they paid for is not good business practice.
I'm not in any rush to receive my Pro, I've got other things going on in my life to keep me occupied but the lack of communication has made them less than desirable as a source of mod chip buying from me, in the future.

Sure it may be nice, but in reality what is there to update that they are going to send a mass email to everyone? As far as I can tell they have not shipped. Or they don't have a tracking number to give anyone right now. What are they are going to send an email with their best estimate of when it will ship? The only email i got was the one saying that they hoped they could ship it out between the 19th and 22nd. Obviously it didn't work out since the shipment was delayed. Which they said might happen. I doubt they want to send another email giving a date they hope it ships and not be able to make it happen. It would lead to more disappointment.

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Wish if i invested the money to buy 128GB sd card for Vita since the new free exploit is coming next week
Funny how a "dead console" has far better library than a Nintendo's console will ever be.

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish if i invested the money to buy 128GB sd card for Vita since the new free exploit is coming next week
Funny how a "dead console" has far better library than a Nintendo's console will ever be.

That's a pretty big stretch. It is not as if the vita has that many exclusives. The Switch is basically a better Vita that will get those games the Vita was getting once it dies for good plus all the Nintendo exclusives. Obviously the vita has far more games out currently though as it has been out many more years.

I have a 64gb vita memory card in my hacked vita which seems fine for me if you don't want to splurge yet on a 128gb.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's your opinion. I keep trying to talk myself into buying a vita since i have access to every single game, but then I look at the games and they all look like anime/manga to me.
url

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
that's your opinion. I keep trying to talk myself into buying a vita since i have access to every single game, but then I look at the games and they all look like anime/manga to me.
url
plenty of fighting games andie support on it, also its Japanese handheld ofc there'll be lots of anime games.
PS1 & PSP games too

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plenty of fighting games andie support on it, also its Japanese handheld ofc there'll be lots of anime games.
PS1 & PSP games too
yeah, I'm just not into fighting games either. They few games on it I like I can already get on my pc or other consoles. Like I said I had been trying to talk myself into it but never worked out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F