SX PRO - BUYING

ABigMoustache

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'd just be wary, who knows how he got those codes really, could wind up being stolen codes that get brick banned by tx. Not saying it will, just buyer beware
I got mine fine.. not because he is Colombian he has to be a thief you know hahaha.

Also he accepts MercadoPago so you can get a refund in any case

Twisted_sins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine fine.. not because he is Colombian he has to be a thief you know hahaha

That's not what I'm saying at all, I would have said the same thing no matter where he was from. I am German love child btw of Columbians and Brazilians (who happened to have been also German. Family moved there after WW2 before coming to the us a few gen back, so I have no room talking about who is bad based on where they are from, only one type of German fled Germany to SA lol)

Now if you still want to pull that brown card go ahead but it won't phase me haha

Last edited by Twisted_sins,

ABigMoustache

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
That's not what I'm saying at all, I would have said the same thing no matter where he was from. I am German love child btw of Columbians and Brazilians (who happened to have been also German. Family moved there after WW2 before coming to the us a few gen back, so I have no room talking about who is bad based on where they are from, only one type of German fled Germany to SA lol)

Now if you still want to pull that brown card go ahead but it won't phase me haha
Hahaha I was just kidding, I just wanted to avoid making that guy lose reputation, I would feel bad.

Also, you have a really diverse family!

(It's Colombians not Columbians)

Twisted_sins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha I was just kidding, I just wanted to avoid making that guy lose reputation, I would feel bad.

Also, you have a really diverse family!

(It's Colombians not Columbians)
Sorry I'm an American now so I don't know how to spell :P , and well that's what happens when your linage gets kicked out of it's home country for be so abhorrent. I was born in America so I am a proud American mut but would love to someday travel SA. Such amazing mountains to climb and ski

And Everytime I see your name I think of some dude saying moostash lol sorry

Last edited by Twisted_sins,
Reactions: ABigMoustache

ABigMoustache

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sorry I'm an American now so I don't know how to spell :P , and well that's what happens when your linage gets kicked out of it's home country for be so abhorrent. I was born in America so I am a proud American mut but would love to someday travel SA. Such amazing mountains to climb and ski

And Everytime I see your name I think of some dude saying moostash lol sorry
Let me know if you come, I'll gladly be your guide!

Moostash doesn't sound that bad tho :D

Reactions: Twisted_sins

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember guys be very wary of this sort of thing as their is brick code inside SX OS and yes it has been confirmed. Also could be just some guy who "just liked the smell of his own product" and is just trying to make money to pay his bosses back :P

From what i read they took out the brickcode because of the community backlash they claimed it was just a hacker challenge its in the release notes on the new update

Amabo

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
France
upload_2018-7-27_14-30-49.png

I have found that this site they will have it in stock soon. Anyone who has pre-ordered from here??

Kazaly

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
you may try the sxflashcard, i had bought the sx pro for my bf from them,it was said they had warehouse in Columbus,and in stock now, you can look into it.

Amabo

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can choose 3DS-Flahscard.com,you can buy SX Pro from them, they can send it to Colombia, they also provide voucher code and game code as for the gift

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol