Hacking SX OS transfer license

Gopherit06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I go about transferring my sx os to another switch? My current switch power port went out and getting a replacement

Thanks - I’ve emailed TX via there website but wanted to see if there was a quicker method in case.

Wika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure your SXOS is connected to just one switch only. Probably have to buy another I'm assuming. Just throwing this out there, so you guys think if you reflashed/replaced the new nand with the old nand the license would work, or is the sxos based on something non nand related?

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please share your reply when you get it.
I'm pretty sure your SXOS is connected to just one switch only. Probably have to buy another I'm assuming. Just throwing this out there, so you guys think if you reflashed/replaced the new nand with the old nand the license would work, or is the sxos based on something non nand related?
The tools to do what you mention is out now. But how can he do that when he can't power up the old device, unless he opens it up a replace The internal battery. Tools are out but waiting to see someone actually move there nand to another device.

tutchmedia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do I go about transferring my sx os to another switch? My current switch power port went out and getting a replacement

Thanks - I’ve emailed TX via there website but wanted to see if there was a quicker method in case.

Are you replacing it direct with Nintendo? Would be good to see if they start detecting traces of SX OS on repair jobs.

GravitySandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you replacing it direct with Nintendo? Would be good to see if they start detecting traces of SX OS on repair jobs.
They won't if you clear the logs with Hekate and then do a factory reset in the Nintendo Switch Settings.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The Switch's USB C Port is actually quite easy to replace. Too bad you're in the US. otherwise i would've helped ya.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!