SX OS stealth mode

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by TooEazyy_-, Sep 6, 2018.

1. TooEazyy_-
    OP

TooEazyy_- Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2018
    United States
    So I’ve been using SX OS ever since it was released. Last week I ran reiNX and atmosphere with hekate. I never installed any NSPs and I was on Airplane mode since day 1.

My question is will I be able to use Stealth mode safely and turn on wifi? And was there any reprucussions from running ReiNX or atmosphere through hekate?

I know there’s no 100% answer to this but I just wanna know what’s your guy’s best to-your-knowledge opinion on this.

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    Safe mode = 90DNS and probably Dreport (or something like that).
    So it will connect to 1 ninty server in order to allow internet at all. But that one can't monitor what you're doing.
    So it should be safe but the only thing you can do is update SX OS or use DNS to go to browser.

TooEazyy_- and tomGER like this.
  3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Guru

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I cant handle it anymore. Thread after thread asking "is it safe" @mods make a damn sub forum for banning questions already. Theres never anything of substance on the main page of this forum anymore. Just lazy people making thread after thread asking for definitive answers on topics that have been answered over and over. Checking out for a while. Peace!

4. Resaec

Resaec GBAtemp Fan

Dec 19, 2017
    Germany
    It is so hard to hold back the sarcasm with those questions...
    I'm not even sorry anymore. On the main page, at times, you can see the same question in 2 or 3 threads.
    The same question every day in a new thread and reviving dead threads with the exact same question solved.
    How is this the only subforum where this is allowed/condoned?
    Even mods complain about this :/

Damn

TheMCNerd2017 and Ashura66 like this.
  5. FabioCapela

FabioCapela Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2007
    Brazil
    Also, use the Internet and local network with homebrew apps, such as ferreting new files from an updater or using FTP to transfer files to/from the switch. Being able to update homebrew apps and use PC- or Web-based savegame editors without having to take the SD card out of the Switch is quite convenient, and making it an integral component of the CFW helps prevent user errors.

TooEazyy_- likes this.
  6. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    Sadly, this will never stop.

TooEazyy_- likes this.