SX os licence help

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Drillakilla, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Drillakilla
    OP

Drillakilla Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    London, England
    So I injected the payload, went to load, followed instructions to generate a licence file, went to os website, loaded it says you are using a lite version, enter licence.

I've checked the boards, other people have had this issue and advised to email a screenshot with unique code, I have . They haven't responded .

What should I do?

Last edited by Drillakilla, Oct 13, 2018
  2. kkcheong

kkcheong GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2018
    Malaysia
    You should actually pay for it if you haven't. If you have, just wait for them to get back to you.

3. Drillakilla
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    London, England
    Thanks mate . I don't know where to pay or what to pay for? I just downloaded SX os 2.0 from their website and couldn't get it to work. Another user advised me to get the lite version to get it to work through hekete and here I am.

Any advice? I'd like to pay for full licence but need to book it through heketa

4. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    The lite version doesnt play games FYI. You have to buy the full version from a modchip website. You dont buy it directly from TX. They just activate it for you once you have it

5. Drillakilla
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    London, England
    I see. Now it makes sense. Thank you guys. Have an awesome weekend.

6. Biggyhead

Biggyhead Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2018
    United States
    I got mine from 3ds cart, but the time zone difference since the guy is in China. I waited 2 hrs for mine to come. Didn't use the dongle just used tegrarcm to inject or my phone.