Status
Not open for further replies.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about this
in the post it says he tried using a self-signed certificate and it made requests and honored what was sent back from the server.
but that is what i'm getting from that. but i don't fell like missing with my dns settings in my modem i may use a old wifi router to change some stuff with if i do this tonight.

Reactions: OctolingRift

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Xecuter DID challenge everyone else to crack their software so either they're confident it won't be broken (none of their previous products have been cracked) or there's some sort of anti-piracy feature built into their OS
source, please. They challenged someone?!

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: clank

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: jimmyj and naddel81

shinrukus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I would be willing to BEFORE entering my code for license validation (I haven't yet, its still sitting in my email) to spoof my spare switch to something if you can provide me the tools to do so

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or if you provide me the tools to spoof one consoles ID/fingerprint to another, I can attempt this on 2 different switch machines

Reactions: Ninn and focusonme

Getzabelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So I would be willing to BEFORE entering my code for license validation (I haven't yet, its still sitting in my email) to spoof my spare switch to something if you can provide me the tools to do so

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or if you provide me the tools to spoof one consoles ID/fingerprint to another, I can attempt this on 2 different switch machines

I could help in that, I work as a web developer and I used to work as a security auditor, but I'm afraid I do not have the knowledge for encryption stuff.

I just offer my help here if anybody needs or feels a good java/web developer could help.

Reactions: Centergaming

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Them: SX OS sucks all they did was copy atmospheres code. Atmosphere is going to be soo much better.
Also them: we must crack this so we can use it. It's our #1 priority now.
There is no hypocrisy in this, SX is making a profit off of piracy, most people view this as being far more unmoral then mere piracy. If it's cracked, the only reason to buy something from them is their $50 dongle that does the same thing most phones, laptops, rpi's and simple modchips can do.

Last edited by Monado_III,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no hypocrisy in this, SX is making a profit off of piracy, most people view this as being far more unmoral then mere piracy. If it's cracked, the only reason to buy something from them is their $50 dongle that does the same thing most phones, laptops, rpi's and simple modchips can do.
you can use a adafruit trinket m0 and a battery to make your own dongle, the trinket is 7usd and the battery is like 5usd.

Pierit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't care about this as much if switchsx or 3ds-flashcard would deliver the two SX OS licenses I paid for... but nothing yet.

I'm surprised TX doesn't sell it directly. If they can handle the activations you think they'd be able to handle the sales as well.

Getzabelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
[snip - shaunj66]

Well at least PRAGMA is doing something real for us. Something we can see in github, also gettings updates all the time and explanations of what is being achieve and what failed.

We're getting more than just screenshots and a brief comment like "huh..." attached to the screenshot, we're getting actual real work done.

Oh, and he isn't looking for drama or attention as a kid. Just doing his job and doing it better than anyone right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it