ROM Hack Question SX Lite?

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I was wondering if TX could allow the demonstration of SX OS through a Lite or DEMO version, either limiting the number of titles that can be played for days or hours, or not allowing the save. Anything would be useful.

I hope this serves for those who live it by downloading Demos from the Eshop. XD

FearItSelf23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously your goal here is hacking a demo version to work completely because no one is retarded enough that they need something as straight forward as backup launching demo'd to them. It loads games what else do you need to know? There will be free backup loaders eventually. Either pay up or wait.

Reactions: Ty_ and NeoSlyde

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Obviously your goal here is hacking a demo version to work completely because no one is retarded enough that they need something as straight forward as backup launching demo'd to them. It loads games what else do you need to know? There will be free backup loaders eventually. Either pay up or wait.
Well, genius who believes that humiliating me, insulting me and saying things about me that are not true.

I do not give you the insult you deserve because it's getting me down to your level. Also you are from the FBI to deduce that I am bad and I plan to hack it ?. I do not know if you understand what "lite" means, a version "with basic functions" and "does not contain all the functions of the SX OS version" so it is impossible to hack it, "according to my plans".

Last edited by Imancol,

FearItSelf23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, genius who believes that humiliating me, insulting me and saying things about me that are not true.

I do not give you the insult you deserve because it's getting me down to your level. Also you are from the FBI to deduce that I am bad and I plan to hack it ?. I do not know if you understand what "lite" means, a version "with basic functions" and "does not contain all the functions of the SX OS version" so it is impossible to hack it, "according to my plans".

k

Reactions: Ty_

ishk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

No body is insutling you in my opinion! And the "lite" version is without the backup loader, as you an only run Homebrew, besides that how are you planning "according to your plans" (Ghost92,2018) to handle a timer to just play a backup copy for a few time, or to nullify the save option on a full game?

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You can launch the SX OS without a license, it will run in limited mode where you can launch homebrews but not retail games.
Thank you very much for the information

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No body is insutling you in my opinion! And the "lite" version is without the backup loader, as you an only run Homebrew, besides that how are you planning "according to your plans" (Ghost92,2018) to handle a timer to just play a backup copy for a few time, or to nullify the save option on a full game?
With "According to my plans," he said sarcastically because he thinks he hacked a lite version for hacking the SX

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering if TX could allow the demonstration of SX OS through a Lite or DEMO version, either limiting the number of titles that can be played for days or hours, or not allowing the save. Anything would be useful.

I hope this serves for those who live it by downloading Demos from the Eshop. XD
Why would they do that? You can easily go on YouTube and watch demos. Your "demo" is being able to run Homebrew applications without purchasing a license. This "free" demo version of SX OS to play game backups/pirated games will never happen, and is pointless.

We have enough people confused about how these things work. Get SX OS = Homebrew can run for free. Buy SX OS and everything works including game backups.

Last edited by Chipidy, , Reason: Oops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...