Hacking Switchroot Android 10 released

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So if I already have a 512gb SD card that's got a ton of switch games on it, how much of a pain will it be to add a partition for android using the free space without having to delete and reinstall everything? If I create a partition will it wipe my SD card?
There are tools on PC to repartition without data loss.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I already have a 512gb SD card that's got a ton of switch games on it, how much of a pain will it be to add a partition for android using the free space without having to delete and reinstall everything? If I create a partition will it wipe my SD card?
I believe Hekate can partition the SD card itself for you.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there any way to enable USB to PC connections?
I enabled USB Debugging in dev options but connecting it to a PC does nothing but charging.

Jeromy22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what are the cons with doing so?

Actually makes me wonder if android would run faster using a created emummc partition from the sd card to install it to.
I wouldnt install either to the actual nand, because you don’t know what nintendo check up on.

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How to delete android and the allocated partition for Android on my SD card without formating?

I tried, it's fun but emulation is very experimental and even Android games don't run well so I don't need

Also is fat32 slower than exFat in term of game charging?

Last edited by cobjak,
Reactions: nWo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol