Kibbutz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, another day another question for you lol
I currently have a slim psvita to play psvita games and a pstv to play psp games. I usually have the tv unoccupied so i can play freely on pstv whenever i want, but sometimes i can't for varius reasons so i was wandering if i can put the sd2vita with psp game in the psvita and playing from there. Both sd2vitas are configured as ux0 and the both have the same homebrew on them, so i think it possible to swap them, but maybe i'm wrong so please let me know ;)

Kibbutz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To change systems either delete the id.dat on root of the microSD or choose "unlink memory card" in henkaku settings, which essentially does the same thing.
I have to do this if i have the same account on both devices?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to do this if i have the same account on both devices?
I'm not sure if that matters. The id.dat has the device id, system software version, which will include spoof, so it must always be the same or higher with the system ( never lower or it will force you to update). It does contain your account id as well, so I dunno.

Kibbutz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm not sure if that matters. The id.dat has the device id, system software version, which will include spoof, so it must always be the same or higher with the system ( never lower or it will force you to update). It does contain your account id as well, so I dunno.
I will probably try it out when i come home from vacations, the only thing i know is that i have the same account and the same fw on both console (3.65 enso)

Kibbutz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Most likely it will ask you to format the card if it doesn't work, so just select cancel.
In the worst case scenario i can format the microsd on the psvita and then copy again the games, i have already backed up the save files so it's not a big problem for me. Thanks for the support.

Reactions: godreborn

Kibbutz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can open it with a txt editor if you're curious what's in it.
Good to know then, i will surely take a look at it, thanks again
Post automatically merged:

You can open it with a txt editor if you're curious what's in it.
One last question before i forgot, once both sa2vitas are linked to the same system, i can swap from the vita games sd2vita to the psp games sd2vita and vice versa freely (of course with the console tuned off)? Or i have to rebuild database every time? I have uncheched the option to auto update live area screen at start up.

Last edited by Kibbutz,
Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol