• Start date
  • Views 9,652
  • Replies 95

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of splash screens, you can modify the splash with ReiNX but you can't modify TX's. So clearly, TX is not the best CFW for not letting users being able to modify that portion.

Reactions: gnilwob

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of splash screens, you can modify the splash with ReiNX but you can't modify TX's. So clearly, TX is not the best CFW for not letting users being able to modify that portion.
Oh so your saying TX goes against my animoo gender preference? Pretty sure that qualifies them for a gbatemp boycott.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
"NSPs suck, they take extra double the amount of storage in my sd card. When using xci's are just far superior because it takes less storage and is safer than NSP. TX wins baby"
First point is easily countered with the network installer.
That sounds awesome, but where is it?

I searched all Switch forums and sub-forums on here for "network installer," and the only relevant item I can find is a suggestion for such a thing, with a reply a month ago saying it would be difficult to develop.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Playing devils advocate.
Maybe it takes more time to find the files. And that time is more valuable.

I beg to differ on the "time" part.
The way someone spend their time (searching, reading, playing) is their choice no?
So whatever one decides to invest their time in is pretty much valuable.

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Now every ban is elevated to CND ban, which means no update from official servers.
But technically yes :D
So let's say I don't care about bans because I never play games online as my previous post stated I don't have time or motivation to play multiplayer outside of my house. Would this still be a concern? If I'm understanding your post correctly, if I was banned, I wouldn't be able to use this method anymore?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So let's say I don't care about bans because I never play games online as my previous post stated I don't have time or motivation to play multiplayer outside of my house. Would this still be a concern? If I'm understanding your post correctly, if I was banned, I wouldn't be able to use this method anymore?
Yes. Because CDN ban means no access to any Ninty servers. No updates, no CDN downloads (simply said, freeshop won't work).
So yes, no downloads for you if you are banned.

Reactions: Jonna
D

Deleted User

OP
I actually heard tinfoil has the network installer feature (but don't quote me on that).
I quoted you. Because it is true, it does.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bruh, is people that much retard nowadays?
I hope you are trolling or joking.
what do you find retarded? Please, state your opinion, and state it with reasoning. I were to say "you're retarded" and not say why, That doesn't leave room for discussion. But if it was "You're retarded because xxxx reason" then that would be valid criticism.

Last edited by ,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
what do you find retarded? Please, state your opinion, and state it with reasoning. I were to say "you're retarded" and not say why, That doesn't leave room for discussion. But if it was "You're retarded because xxxx reason" then that would be valid criticism.
It still won't be valid unless he is a medical professional that can accurately diagnose you with a mental illness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.