Gaming Hacking Homebrew Switch Sports Save Editing

LabyRabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I’m still fine, my Nintendo-account, my Switch and my Sports-account in the game, but there is no guarantee that I won’t get banned at some point in the future � I’ve had the edited save injected since May, but I did change the username before going online with it.

someone that datamines said there is nothing in a Sports-save that indicates that a file belongs to a specific user or not, but if that is the truth I wouldn’t know. I can only hope at this point �
Have you updated to the latest version 1.2.2? Can you still play online normally?

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Have you updated to the latest version 1.2.2? Can you still play online normally?
I have updated, but haven’t tried the newest update yet since that came out last night for me - I was able to play online on the 1.2.1-update last week though.
Post automatically merged:

just booted up now - I’m still fine in 1.2.2 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited by iepuras,

Loukus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated, but haven’t tried the newest update yet since that came out last night for me - I was able to play online on the 1.2.1-update last week though.
Post automatically merged:

just booted up now - I’m still fine in 1.2.2 🤷🏼‍♀️
still not banned?

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is there a way to change the main user name?

And is there a way so player 2,3 and 4 locally also have everything unlocked???
doesn’t one just change the username in game? 🤔 I restored the same save to all my other users for them to unlock the same stuff, changed up the name, their look and ta-daah. if there is another way to do it then I at least don’t know it

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
doesn’t one just change the username in game? 🤔 I restored the same save to all my other users for them to unlock the same stuff, changed up the name, their look and ta-daah. if there is another way to do it then I at least don’t know it
No that did the trick. No clue why my brain didn't just think of doing that... Thanks!

Reactions: iepuras

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol