64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering this wasnt cleared up in the FAQ i thought i would post this-
Why hasn't anyone made an exploit using the Switch's browser? Think about it for a second- When you link your twitter/facebook account to your Switch, the switch automatically puts you in a browser where you link your account to the switch.
Isn't there any way where people can get an exploit out of that? like rerouting the website to a switch hacks website in which upon clicking a "hack my switch" button or something, it'll execute some code and jailbreak it? Kinda like the Wii U hack? Is it because the switch is really secure or something? IDK, i'm just shooting in the dark here.:unsure:

64bitmodels

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just need to be on a low enough firmware to use Nereba or Caffeine
can't really do that, my lite came out of the box with 10.0.2
I'll just wait for a menu or a hack that's compatible with that.
Though if DidyouknowGaming made a video about switch hacking, i'm sure your video would be on there considering how much of a game changer this is

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering this wasnt cleared up in the FAQ i thought i would post this-
Why hasn't anyone made an exploit using the Switch's browser? Think about it for a second- When you link your twitter/facebook account to your Switch, the switch automatically puts you in a browser where you link your account to the switch.
Isn't there any way where people can get an exploit out of that? like rerouting the website to a switch hacks website in which upon clicking a "hack my switch" button or something, it'll execute some code and jailbreak it? Kinda like the Wii U hack? Is it because the switch is really secure or something? IDK, i'm just shooting in the dark here.:unsure:
not as simple as just making a "click here to hack" button. There has to be a web-kit exploit plus other vulnerabilities that can be exploited to make a web based hack work. But don't worry, if you are decent a soldering, the Team-Xecuter lite modchip will be out soon. They just shipped out the reviewer samples today.

64bitmodels

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not as simple as just making a "click here to hack" button. There has to be a web-kit exploit plus other vulnerabilities that can be exploited to make a web based hack work. But don't worry, if you are decent a soldering, the Team-Xecuter lite modchip will be out soon. They just shipped out the reviewer samples today.
So many soldering hacks
When my kids ask me how i managed to get into electrical engineering im going to tell them it was because of the switch i did it

Reactions: nero99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1