Hacking Switch Lite with SX sysNAND updating problems

SephirothPlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have Switch Lite with SX Lite modchip (SX OS v3.1.0). I have 2 microSD cards (1st with atmosphere, 2nd with SX OS). I decided to update sysNAND from 11.0.1 to 12.0.0. I did that using atmosphere microSD card with ChoiDujourNX and used 12.0.0(exFAT) because both of my microSDs use exFAT. After update finished I selected shutdown (not restart). After console did shutdown I removed atmosphere microSD card and put in SX microSD. I turned/powered on the console with SX microSD card and used/selected genuine boot option (after first using/selecting clean up option). And the console did not boot to stock OFW sysNAND as always. It resulted with blackscreen. So I did shutdown the console. Switched microSD cards and tried to boot sysNAND with atmosphere microSD card. And it resulted with this:
https://ibb.co/RStcZss
So now I can't boot to sysNAND. EmuNAND works fine. What should I do now to be able to use (boot to) sysNAND again?

pioneerpeter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Switch Lite with SX Lite modchip (SX OS v3.1.0). I have 2 microSD cards (1st with atmosphere, 2nd with SX OS). I decided to update sysNAND from 11.0.1 to 12.0.0. I did that using atmosphere microSD card with ChoiDujourNX and used 12.0.0(exFAT) because both of my microSDs use exFAT. After update finished I selected shutdown (not restart). After console did shutdown I removed atmosphere microSD card and put in SX microSD. I turned/powered on the console with SX microSD card and used/selected genuine boot option (after first using/selecting clean up option). And the console did not boot to stock OFW sysNAND as always. It resulted with blackscreen. So I did shutdown the console. Switched microSD cards and tried to boot sysNAND with atmosphere microSD card. And it resulted with this:
https://ibb.co/RStcZss
So now I can't boot to sysNAND. EmuNAND works fine. What should I do now to be able to use (boot to) sysNAND again?
If you use Choi to update system nand, your switch boot0 is corrupted.Donor boot0 is required to fix your issue.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't used Choi.. Use Daybreak with pre-release atmosphere. It is so much better than Choi.

If you use Choi to update system nand, your switch boot0 is corrupted.Donor boot0 is required to fix your issue.

For your information. Choi is too old. Use Daybreak. It is so much better.

SephirothPlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can I do anything? Tried some solutions but it did not help. Tried this:
https://www.sthetix.info/generating-a-fresh-boot0-from-scratch-fix-your-switch-now/
Used 12.0.0 FW because I was updating to it (so I guess I used correct FW?) and those universal keys but generated this way boot0 did not work. It slightly changed error but the error was essentially the same. Tried getting keys (on atmosphere microSD) but got error. I succeded getting keys with SX microSD but with those program to generate boot0 got an error. So far everything goes bad. What to do?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't used Choi.. Use Daybreak with pre-release atmosphere. It is so much better than Choi.

For your information. Choi is too old. Use Daybreak. It is so much better.

Nothing wrong with his answer, he was only pointing out that using choidujourNX on Switch lite would corrupt his boot0, that why the system doesn't boot, nothing about if something is old or not.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can I do anything? Tried some solutions but it did not help. Tried this:
https://www.sthetix.info/generating-a-fresh-boot0-from-scratch-fix-your-switch-now/
Used 12.0.0 FW because I was updating to it (so I guess I used correct FW?) and those universal keys but generated this way boot0 did not work. It slightly changed error but the error was essentially the same. Tried getting keys (on atmosphere microSD) but got error. I succeded getting keys with SX microSD but with those program to generate boot0 got an error. So far everything goes bad. What to do?

Normally I won't recommend following Stethix content but since you are already in a unbootable switch state, may as well give his method a try.

Last edited by Hayato213,

SephirothPlayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I managed to recreate boot0 using Stethix method but instead of his universal_prod.keys I used 12.0.1 prod.keys that I got somewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night