Hardware Switch lite with a blue screen help!

rip-it-up

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi all.
iv'e just bought a nintendo switch lite with a blue screen.
I cant find any info online about the lite model with a blue screen so i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion,

Inside the console looks perfect, ( i think it has been open before as the is a crack near the usbc and game reader, screws were silver too)
Ive tried to check the caps with multimeter and they appear ok. ( but ive only really checked what shorts on a standard switch when p13usb/ mt236 shorts.

Thinking of reheating the tegra, ram and nand, but i dont know if ill make it worse,

with the sxlite pro arond the corner im wondering if i purchase one of them, will i bet able to get in rcm?

also the console pulls 0.39 /0.41 amps and will not go any higher shut off

thanks in advance

Hepklep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Surely a Switch Lite is still under warranty? Don't waste your time guessing what it might be and get Nintendo to fix it under warranty.

FXDX

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
BSOD - Nand corrupt or bad eMMC, bad soldering memory ram, bad soldering SoC Nvidia Tegra, logic board bent.

rip-it-up

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've only just seen your reply, yeah I think your right. I've managed to get to the switch logo by holding the tegra. but that's about it .
just blue screens constantly now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol