Homebrew RELEASE Switch library manager - easily manage your switch game backups

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For some reason SLM is not detecting file updates that have master key 17 even thou prod.keys from FW17 is in place.
Example being Super Mario Bros Wonder update.
It knows that there is an update for it but it doesn't detect the update file after a scan.
Anyone having the same issue?

Immersion

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For some reason SLM is not detecting file updates that have master key 17 even thou prod.keys from FW17 is in place.
Example being Super Mario Bros Wonder update.
It knows that there is an update for it but it doesn't detect the update file after a scan.
Anyone having the same issue?
Rename "key_area_key_application_10" to "key_area_key_application_010" in the prod.keys

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rename "key_area_key_application_10" to "key_area_key_application_010" in the prod.keys
It worked!
Is this a SLM issue or an issue how the keys are being extracted?
Just looking to know if I have to always do this with the coming of new firmware with different keys..

danielfmo

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

and if I don't have a key_area_key_application_10?
In my prod.keys file it jumps from _09 to _0a
I added a key_area_key_application_010 and tried all keys and none properly decrypts it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c