1. LadyHaywood

OP LadyHaywood Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm working off sxos 2.9.3 beta and I've noticed recently that, while docked, it keeps going into rcm while on sleep mode. I don't like keeping rcm on but just in case it was, I went in both sxos' and hekate's menu to manually turn it off and yet it still does this while it's docked.

2. CanIHazWarez

CanIHazWarez GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can you describe why you think it's going into rcm? The only way that would happen is if the battery died, but if it's docked the whole time then the battery wouldn't die.

3. LadyHaywood

Newcomer

United States
    Sorry this is late. It seems like it's going into rcm mode because when I press the power button it restarts into whatever firmware I was on when I docked it. In this case, sxos. It might not be rcm, I'm not too sure since I've never had this happen before.

But, from what it seems, I put it to sleep, put it on the dock, after a while the backlight turns on, and when I press the power it restarts into sxos.

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Does the same thing happen when using Atmosphere instead of SX OS?

5. LadyHaywood

Newcomer

United States
    Yeah and it does the same thing.

6. CanIHazWarez

CanIHazWarez GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you're not injecting a payload to get it to boot, I would say you're not going into rcm. When you say it 'restarts into sxos', do you mean the menu where you select which firmware you want to boot (ofw or cfw)?
    Also, when you press the power button, you mean that you just push it down and immediately let go as if you were waking it from sleep, correct?

7. LadyHaywood

Newcomer

United States
    No, once the backlight turns on and I press the power button, it immediately shows the sxos boot screen and boots right into sxos. It's more like, when I press the power, it restarts the switch into sxos's cfw instead of restarting it into the normal firmware as if I am pushing the payload but I didnt. Sorry if I'm wording this in a confusing way.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Switch, docked, keeps