Hacking Question Switch keep waking up from sleep mode

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 6,914
  • Replies 29
D

Deleted User

OP
I updated from 4.1.0 to 5.1.0 and autoRCM and now my Switch keeps waking up from sleep mode. As soon as I press the hardware or the software button to go into sleep mode, the screen turns off and comes back on to the lockscreen. I've got the latest stable release of ReiNX too.
Any ideas?

Brayton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happened to me too, but I think I just updated, or went to stock firmware. I didn't have AutoRCM, so, there's that.

D

Deleted User

OP
Just tried Hekate and the same thing happens...
Just install autoRCM, they said. Makes everything so much easier and you're retarded for not using it, they said...

Meriadoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I updated from 4.1.0 to 5.1.0 and autoRCM and now my Switch keeps waking up from sleep mode. As soon as I press the hardware or the software button to go into sleep mode, the screen turns off and comes back on to the lockscreen. I've got the latest stable release of ReiNX too.
Any ideas?

Try to re install the 5.1 firmware with choijodourNX

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue,, on stock... i sent it for repair and found out it was a faulty component on the board.

I did try a new system nand rebuild to no affect, and tried various different system software methods..

And its not auto rcm .. that has nothing to do with it you tools

Last edited by Canna,
D

Deleted User

OP
I had the same issue,, on stock... i sent it for repair and found out it was a faulty component on the board.

I did try a new system nand rebuild to no affect, and tried various different system software methods..

And its not auto rcm .. that has nothing to do with it you tools
Yeah, but I never had this problem and find it weird that it only started happening right after I've updated to 5.1.0 with autoRCM.

D

Deleted User

OP
ITS NOT AUTO RCM..

then rebuild yourself a new nand image.
Never said it is.
And I wouldn't know how to rebuild one, but I assume one shouldn't really mess with the system nca files. I might downgrade back to 4.1.0 without autoRCM and see if it still happens, and then upgrade again.

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never said it is.
And I wouldn't know how to rebuild one, but I assume one shouldn't really mess with the system nca files. I might downgrade back to 4.1.0 without autoRCM and see if it still happens, and then upgrade again.

If you used the no fuse burn method then sure downgrade, but if you didn't then you wont be able to downgrade

D

Deleted User

OP
If you used the no fuse burn method then sure downgrade, but if you didn't then you wont be able to downgrade
Yeah, I used ChoiDoujourNX. Is there a homebrew to check what fuses are burn't, just in case?

D

Deleted User

OP
Just found out how to downgrade and found out it's a really more complex method then I expected. Can I try to rebricc the fuses even if they are bricced? I wonder if the problem has something to do with the bricc that ChoiDujourNX uses, so I'll try using briccmiiV2.
I want to avoid removing autoRCM and activating again because I don't have a jig, and using tinfoil isn't reliable in the sense that it may not be well positioned, causing the console to normal boot.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just found out how to downgrade and found out it's a really more complex method then I expected. Can I try to rebricc the fuses even if they are bricced? I wonder if the problem has something to do with the bricc that ChoiDujourNX uses, so I'll try using briccmiiV2.
I want to avoid removing autoRCM and activating again because I don't have a jig, and using tinfoil isn't reliable in the sense that it may not be well positioned, causing the console to normal boot.
It's easy if you restore an old NAND backup.

D

Deleted User

OP
It's easy if you restore an old NAND backup.
Well, if by easy you mean extracting a bunch of files, replacing files, going into linux, mounting drives, etc as oposed to running a tool and pressing a button like we do to upgrade with ChoiDoujourNX, yeah, it might be, but it's long and stressfull, as one thinks the console will brick through the whole process, even if you can only brick it by being really stupid (or unlucky, which I am).

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if by easy you mean extracting a bunch of files, replacing files, going into linux, mounting drives, etc as oposed to running a tool and pressing a button like we do to upgrade with ChoiDoujourNX, yeah, it might be, but it's long and stressfull, as one thinks the console will brick through the whole process, even if you can only brick it by being really stupid (or unlucky, which I am).
Restoring the NAND is as easy as sticking your rawnand.bin in the restore folder made by Hekate, loading Hekate, then selecting restore eMMC raw GPP.

Reactions: ry755 and Canna

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu