Switch is too slow CFW

Litrik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Let's see if someone can help me since I update my switch, after a day or when I do a reboot it gets slow, let's go it's almost impossible to play ... thinking it was the Micro SD I bought a new Samsung Select, but it's still the same. It puts the console slow (it costs you to enter spends the hbmenu) I take out the card I format it, and everything goes well again. Yesterday I was playing zelda and it was perfect and now every time I walk 2 steps I start to load ... I don't know why it could be... I understand that there is some problem with the atmosphere. But of course I don't know what it can be. I clean up the installation by removing the files from github. Greetings

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I would first backup everything and try a clean installation of atmosphere + patches. If that still gives you issues you should run hekate and see if you get a 1-bit mode message, that could mean that your sd card module and/or connector has broken pins.

If you don't get a 1-bit message you still should go to tools, then sdcard and do a test, that will show if the card has any reading errors and if the same happens with different cards then your module or connector are damaged.

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Then you should check if the fan starts spinning when running games, your issue might be related to heat throttle. Try running a game with and without the joycons connected, there's a known issue of shorting of the fan when the left joycon is connected.

Litrik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Then you should check if the fan starts spinning when running games, your issue might be related to heat throttle. Try running a game with and without the joycons connected, there's a known issue of shorting of the fan when the left joycon is connected.
I have tried what you tell me and the fan works. hekate does not give any error. and fan its working
Post automatically merged:

I just discovered that by deleting the erpt_reports folder it works as normal again

Last edited by Litrik,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway