Switch Help

Choopie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my switch I believe is 75% crapped the bed. One day I went to grab a controller for it next to the docked switch and it knocked over and ever since then no games will not play installed digitally or game cartridge as well, The games boot but after 30 seconds all the games stop working and the error message pops up saying "The software was closed because an error occurred" Not sure what happened and what's going on and I looked it up but nothing helped. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I believe it's something to do with the motherboard or something else.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Take it to a good repairshop to see if maybe something internally came loose.
It might be just a matter of putting it back in or reflowing a connector.
The Switch can usually handle some rough handling but some Switches have some problems with connector pins detaching from the motherboard.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my switch I believe is 75% crapped the bed. One day I went to grab a controller for it next to the docked switch and it knocked over and ever since then no games will not play installed digitally or game cartridge as well, The games boot but after 30 seconds all the games stop working and the error message pops up saying "The software was closed because an error occurred" Not sure what happened and what's going on and I looked it up but nothing helped. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I believe it's something to do with the motherboard or something else.
Is your console hacked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-