ROM Hack Switch error " software cannot start because an error occured" pls help

Nintendop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey guys so whenever I try to download rayman legends xci or nsp i always get hit with "the software closed because an error occured" I'm on the latest atmosphere version. I've been trying to play rayman legends for days now and it just keeps crashing whatever I do. I tried using different sd cards, different nsps, I tried deleting the ticket and reinstalling the NCAs and so on. I also updated the sigpatches and booted into maintenance mode and still nothing. I'm completely stumped and I looked up but found no fix. It's the only game that does this
Please help.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys so whenever I try to download rayman legends xci or nsp i always get hit with "the software closed because an error occured" I'm on the latest atmosphere version. I've been trying to play rayman legends for days now and it just keeps crashing whatever I do. I tried using different sd cards, different nsps, I tried deleting the ticket and reinstalling the NCAs and so on. I also updated the sigpatches and booted into maintenance mode and still nothing. I'm completely stumped and I looked up but found no fix. It's the only game that does this
Please help.
Well wherever you downloaded the patches may not be properly updated. You may have also downloaded the wrong set because there are actually 2 sets of patches; one for each bootloader used to launch Atmosphere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones