realbout

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello,

my switch doesn't boot anymore in RCM mode. i've just powered it off to remove the SD card and copy some stuff over. Back in the switch and boom, nothing. Normally i inject the payload with Rekado via Android phone, this worked all the time. I'm on Atmosphere 13.1 and havent updated since then. I was just copying some .nsp in the games folder of the SD card, no update or something.

Is there anything i can do to get it into RCM? I've testet with a jig and volume up + Power - nothing. I've auto RCM enabled since .. since its possible i think, so normaly i dont use the jig. Rekado doesnt even push on the phone, normaly the display (on the phone) gets on and the payload is send. Battery on the Switch is fully charged. The cables is use are working, the USB OTG Adapter and the USB-C cable are Anker products, they normaly doesn't make any problems.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

my switch doesn't boot anymore in RCM mode. i've just powered it off to remove the SD card and copy some stuff over. Back in the switch and boom, nothing. Normally i inject the payload with Rekado via Android phone, this worked all the time. I'm on Atmosphere 13.1 and havent updated since then. I was just copying some .nsp in the games folder of the SD card, no update or something.

Is there anything i can do to get it into RCM? I've testet with a jig and volume up + Power - nothing. I've auto RCM enabled since .. since its possible i think, so normaly i dont use the jig. Rekado doesnt even push on the phone, normaly the display (on the phone) gets on and the payload is send. Battery on the Switch is fully charged. The cables is use are working, the USB OTG Adapter and the USB-C cable are Anker products, they normaly doesn't make any problems.

Thanks in advance for your help!
I recommend asking in the Switch Noobs Paradise instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1