Hacking switch cfw help

ThePokemonFan25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently had to buy a new switch cause my old ones right side for doing cfw gave out my new switch has xaw40011 and it says can possibly be hacked but when i load up reinx it says injected but the switch stays black can anyone help

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently had to buy a new switch cause my old ones right side for doing cfw gave out my new switch has xaw40011 and it says can possibly be hacked but when i load up reinx it says injected but the switch stays black can anyone help
RCM is available for all units. Whether you can push a payload or not defines if you can hack it or not. Looks like you cannot. It's been ipatched. Sorry.

Reactions: KlariNoX

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

What firmware are you on? If it's 7.x there was a fix released recently? did you try any other payloads if they don't work then it's patched

but I suggest what the others did if you still have the old one and repair the rail (also a good reason for autoRCM)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.