Gwandoya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone,

i had to downgrade my switch over the pc ( sorry cant post the link to the guide )
but i cant do 17,18,22 & 23 because HacDiscMount says that my keys wont work :/

I dumped the keys with Hekate ( and with biskeydump to verify the keys ) but
neither of those work.

Thanks for help :)
Greetings Gwanny

Last edited by Gwandoya,

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If you NAND dump is newer than the keys you generate with your downgraded firmware, then they won't work.

My advise would be to just dump them again with Lockpick_rcm on a clean SD card.

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you make a backup before downgrading ?

Restore the backup with hekate..
Then use choidujourNX Homebrew to downgrade

For biskeys not to much you must of done something incorrectly, and i think you should restore the backup that was working... and downgrade with the choidujourNX Homebrew app as its simple.

Gwandoya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i made a backup but the backup is at version 6.1.0 and is corrupted and i don't want to downgrade. I just haven't found a way to restore to 8.1.0 over my pc.

I made a backup about half a year ago and went back to it. The problem was, that my software was already on 8.1.0.
My switch stopped working and i wanted to fix that, but HacDiskMount didnt allow me to use my BIS 2 / 3 Keys.
And ChoiDujour (PC) doesnt support 8.1.0 so i thought i could go to 6.1.0 and upgrade back to 8.1.0.

Last edited by Gwandoya,

hell_night

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
i made a backup but the backup is at version 6.1.0 and is corrupted and i don't want to downgrade. I just haven't found a way to restore to 8.1.0 over my pc.

I made a backup about half a year ago and went back to it. The problem was, that my software was already on 8.1.0.
My switch stopped working and i wanted to fix that, but HacDiskMount didnt allow me to use my BIS 2 / 3 Keys.
And ChoiDujour (PC) doesnt support 8.1.0 so i thought i could go to 6.1.0 and upgrade back to 8.1.0.

Hello, did you find any solution for this issue? I am exactly on the same problem.

squeegi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had this issue and the reason was that the SYSTEM and USER partitions on my SYSNAND were corrupt and not encrypted. I ended up grabbing firmware using my keys to generate the system and user partitions. then uploading with NxNandManager_v5.1 then dumping to encrypted user.bin and system.bin files and then force dumping them with HacDiskMount1055. After that the encryption was back on those partitions and the biskeys worked fine. I also can now boot into OFW again.

squeegi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had this issue and the reason was that the SYSTEM and USER partitions on my SYSNAND were corrupt and not encrypted. I ended up grabbing firmware using my keys to generate the system and user partitions. then uploading with NxNandManager_v5.1 then dumping to encrypted user.bin and system.bin files and then force dumping them with HacDiskMount1055. After that the encryption was back on those partitions and the biskeys worked fine. I also can now boot into OFW again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: An already modded one with some games