Hacking Switch Battery Drain

A

a9lh-1user

...and then leave it on (sleep mode) and that will drain the battery faster?
I'am sure you know exactly what you mean ;) but if you give us a little more info it would be much easier to help!

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and then leave it on (sleep mode) and that will drain the battery faster?
I'am sure you know exactly what you mean ;) but if you give us a little more info it would be much easier to help!

When ever I play game or just leave it in sleep It some how the battery level goes down more than when its not hacked

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is because when you enter to CFW and have autoRCM on, the console can't go to power off

It always goes to RCM mode again

You only can solve this if instead of powering off the console, just restart, enter to whatever method you use to start CFW (SX OS or Hetake) and turn off the console using it

A

a9lh-1user

How much faster we are speaking off?
Let me tell you why i ask:
I use since month CFW and don't have that problem. Over night i loose 2-3 % Power and when i play Zelda (or other games)it is the same hacked/unhacked.
I DON'T use any of those fancy "kip" stuff like "Cheat, FTP......) so it is only the CFW running.

How do you use the CFW and what is the difference in time you loose?

@jajamundo there are many misinformations in your post!
1. the console is on or in sleep mode so the power off problem doesn't exist for OP
2. mostly all CFW or payloads have an option to do that but you can also press the Power button for 20-30 seconds and it will be off afaik ;)
3. and importantly it has nothing to do with the question of battery draining ;)

Last edited by ,
A

a9lh-1user

i'am sorry but over what time frame we are talking the loose of those 30%?

A

a9lh-1user

So you are losing 30% over 6 hours when the Switch is on and a game is running?
WOW i wish i had you battery in my Switch ;)
Sorry but i can't follow anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality