• Views 320,141
  • Replies 844
  • Likes 72

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't been following Switch stuff since I don't have one yet, but is there a way for people to make their own backups to use with this backup loader?

Rel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody said it will keep you 100% safe. In fact nobody even mentioned being 100% safe. Everyone knows modifying your Switch in any way will increase the chances of being banned.
I thought the person you were replying to was asking if it was worth buying a 2nd switch.

D

Deleted User

OP
Is anyone else stuck at the loading screen when trying this? Does that typically mean the donor and the game I want to play aren't compatible?

Last edited by ,

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No. Wait for a better more hassle free way aka SX Pro.

Well how long do I have to wait for? lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I thought the person you were replying to was asking if it was worth buying a 2nd switch.

Nope, first switch :)

Now i'm interested in getting one after seeing all this :D

Rel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well how long do I have to wait for? lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope, first switch :)

Now i'm interested in getting one after seeing all this :D
If you were interested in buying the SX Pro you would have to wait at least a month to receive it and some sellers have raised the price.

Reactions: SushiKing

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're wrong
That's all I'm going to say

The term plug and play originally came from windows in the 90s which specifies that you didn't have to do manual configurations to make the device get detected by the system

In essence the sx dongle is plug and play because it gets detected by the switch without manual configurations.
"I don't know why you're wrong, but I know you're wrong. Here is a supposed origin of the term to make me feel smart". Is essentially your post. Don't make statements you can't back up.

The term for computer was originally a job for humans and has evolved to identify machines. It doesn't matter what form a word originally took, all that matters is how they are used today.

D

Deleted User

OP
Is anyone else stuck at the loading screen when trying this? Does that typically mean the donor and the game I want to play aren't compatible?

Anyone can help? I've tried using Stardew Valley as a donor for Puyo Puyo and got stuck on the loading screen then I tried super mario odyssey as a donor for donkey kong country and I still get stuck on the black loading screen

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX option is still the best no matter how much this “back up loader” is worked on. Not that it isn’t a good way to do it for free, but TX doesn’t need any of these complicated steps to pirate games

Nawashi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TX option is still the best no matter how much this “back up loader” is worked on. Not that it isn’t a good way to do it for free, but TX doesn’t need any of these complicated steps to pirate games
We wont either in a month or maybe a bit more. Its about patience.

Thetoto

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yesterday, there are some painful steps.
Now, you just have to enter a .xci, clic a button, copy files, finish. Sooooo complicated.
Tomorrow, it will be so easy.

Reactions: Zumoly

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Layeredfs way = free
TX way = paid

Which is better?

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
I did everything in the tutorial and when i launch Mario Odysee cart, the cart runs instead of whats on the SD card. any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work