• Replies 844
  • Likes 72

PEKKA4597

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know my way around, but this is far too error prone to go any further as I have issues extracting from the nca

Error: section 0 is corrupted!

Saving Section 1 to romfs.bin...
Size: 0000084cdfe0
Error: section 1 is corrupted!

Anyway - I believe that this is a proof of concept and that a GUI tool will surface in the not too distant future.
Well done to everyone involved.

And finally - I just dont see what the problem is with buying the SX pro - it's just the hardware is nice and simple etc.
I've got this same problem

Reactions: Albytrozz

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i feel like this invalidates staying on 3.0.0. i also ordered a TX device, so honestly with Homebrew and backups on 5.1.0, why bother with 3.0.0 anymore???

Awesome you're getting this now, just don't understand why no one believed those of us saying there will probably be a free response to the piracy group's paid release :P

Most of the development happening, especially on this forum, seems motivated primarily by curiosity and experimentation and doing what was said couldn't be done. I'm not saying a lot of the support isn't because of the potential for piracy, but when you sell a hacking device to a community of hackers and gamers it wasn't bound to last long. The design, production and sale of custom 3D printed jigs was pretty awesome however, that was definitely less about greed and more about supporting the community's ability to easily play with homebrew themselves.

That said, there is definitely a market for TX devices for those looking for convenience or not looking for the fun in the more experimental testing of things.

Just an opinion of course. :yayswitch:

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know my way around, but this is far too error prone to go any further as I have issues extracting from the nca

Error: section 0 is corrupted!

Saving Section 1 to romfs.bin...
Size: 0000084cdfe0
Error: section 1 is corrupted!
Yeah got this error when extracting Kirby and Dragon Quest Builders .ncas yet "worked" with Cave Story

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway - I believe that this is a proof of concept and that a GUI tool will surface in the not too distant future.
Well done to everyone involved.
For me this is a no go as I'm on 3.02 and I only have Zelda game card and not a single demo...

Also updating the console breaks my own purpose of letting it stay on 3.02 4 ever and have a offline emunand for all the magic while waiting for some coldboot exploit.

I don't think this will be the backup loading method of choice in the near future and I hope they get a way to achieve what TX shown...

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, I saw earlier that some websites were either jacking the prices way up or not letting people order altogether, my bad
I was on it every day reloading the page from time to time and also looking at updates on the page on batch's and did not see a price jacking at all. are you 100% it was that page? I know there was a few that were doing that but did not see if for my self on this one.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome you're getting this now, just don't understand why no one believed those of us saying there will probably be a free response to the piracy group's paid release :P

Who didn't believe? SX OS is still better than this, but it's obvious that free piracy will happen in some form.

Most of the development happening, especially on this forum, seems motivated primarily by curiosity and experimentation and doing what was said couldn't be done.

I hope not, or the people doing it are either deluded or believe people who are deluded.

Nobody sane has ever said it can't be done.

Last edited by smf,

dsdgamer12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on it every day reloading the page from time to time and also looking at updates on the page on batch's and did not see a price jacking at all. are you 100% it was that page? I know there was a few that were doing that but did not see if for my self on this one.
Nah, it wasn't that one, I just saw/read on switchsx.com that the prices were $100 for the os and $200 for the pro, so I assumed that other places were doing it too, but I was wrong to assume that

Reactions: leerpsp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt