• Start date
  • Views 321,222
  • Replies 844
  • Likes 72

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Entering a conversation to devalue it is a really redundant thing to do. Reflect on your actions.

Australia. It's $70 new, off the $80 it used to be when it launched. It's fucking robbery.
dayum!!!!!!!! the thing is that is still not in the 5 dollars bin, I do not understand how greedy are devs, that was a demo game that should come with the switch

Reactions: Darth Meteos

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you are saying that if you go part of it closed source you must then do everything else closed source, with free tools available, they also should make a fat32 and ntsf formatter, and their own sd cards, and maybe their own console

Dis so funni, hehehe!

Honestly, I don't give a care, either way. I was responding to that user's question. I have a number of comments in my post history commending them for charging for their own work while others think this kind of thing should be free.

Well thinking they use it and them actually using it are two different things. And honestly anyone willing to pirate games probably have very little issues with using copyrighted or open source stuff.

Clearly, you took out the part you wanted to read. You missed the "actually" part where they, themselves, suggested using community tools for their paid product.

Aldoria

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sorry, that's totally insane I asked for help multiple times in different discord servers and nobody is answering. That's why I'm asking there :/

Here's the steps I did :

1 : Extracted XCI using hactoolgui
2 : Going to Extract NCA, choosing the biggest file in the secure folder, selecting "Generate emulator-ready folder" option, selecting Yuzu then I type a folder name then I click Start and I got a "Error: section 0 is corrupted!" from the cmd that pops up. In the output folder, I got a RomFS.romfs file. And my goal is to have a main.npdm file.

scionae

*clicking circles*
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Confirmed, Odyssey is not booting from Fallout Shelter.
Neither do Puyo Puyo.
The Binding of Isaac is fine.
Gonna test Bayonetta in a bit.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that's "redundant" is how you don't take your own 'advice', but this IGNORE feature should lead you to whatever road that is you're slithering down.
I've been in this thread since the beginning. You just arrived to talk down to people. This is unecessary and defeats the purpose of a forum setting where you can discuss anything. Reflect on your actions.

Reactions: DiJornios

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...