Gaming Swapnote Werewolves - Test round

RedJiggly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eh? But the time locked message you sent me to lynch Den was locked (I peeked by changing the date on my 3ds). I'm sure Mason's 2050 note was done by changing the date on the 3ds to 2050. At least, that was my impression.
Yep, this is the difference. By changing the 'Date Stamp' in Swapnote, you can send notes to up to a week in the future. By changing your 3DS date, you will simply send notes from that will appear to have the 'send date' from that time, but you will recieve them right away.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And on the 2nd night, I sent a message to Hourai (who at that point had already unctuously earned my trust)
Hey! It's not like I did that much. All I said was that I know you're the seer and thus I'll vote with you. I never did try to convince you that I wasn't the wolf :P

On the related note, that why you should never trust the first person who figures out you're the seer since wolves have more information and thus are more likely to figure it out before villagers

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And on the 2nd night, I sent a message to Hourai (who at that point had already unctuously earned my trust)
Hey! It's not like I did that much. All I said was that I know you're the seer and thus I'll vote with you. I never did try to convince you that I wasn't the wolf :P

On the related note, that why you should never trust the first person who figures out you're the seer since wolves have more information and thus are more likely to figure it out before villagers

"Kyle, I find your arguement based on looks rather unconvincing..."
"However, based on the fact that you've accused Dinoh twice already,"
"You are likely to be a wolf or the seer. Since wolves typically try not to draw attention to themselves..."
"I'm inclined to believe that you're the seer. Therefore I'll also vote Dinoh."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi