Hacking SuperKEY = PassCard3 (pictures inside)

jnguyen822

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the new superkey is like the new passcard, both with splash screens..you would have to get a hold of an old version of either one to avoid the logos

Remy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm a bit late to this whole shindig..

What I'm getting here about a 'splash screen'..is that it's a quick blurp showing a blank screen or a logo.
It's bad because it takes time..right?

And since the two passme devices are the same...would a combo of SuperKey+M3/PassCard3+SuperCard work?

Lastly, does anyone know where I can get my hands on an old version of the PassCard3? Or SuperKey...to avoid the splash screens (whatever those are)

Sorry, but i really needed to get back to speed

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I was bored and decided to play along. Here's mine.

SuperKey No Splash:
SuperKey.jpg

Same blue dot on my chip.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out the new SuperKey's LOL! Those are both SuperKey's with the one on the bottom being the older one and the one on the top is from a new batch.

passcard4ut8.jpg

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement

midigear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Passcard and Superkey are using the same OEM from a studio called DSGBA,
a developer also did UFP512 and Ninjapass512.

EZpass and Passme3(EWIN) are both using the NOPASS from NEO MK4 Mini.

2 families, lots of label.

stefh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn, I ordered a SuperCard Lite and a Passcard 3 (new version) from winsunx a week ago. Maybe I can still switch as the Supercard Lite still is in preorder status.

Is it better to order a Superkey instead of the Passcard as the superkey now seems to be Passcard 4 and build on July instead on May?

midigear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I ordered a SuperCard Lite and a Passcard 3 (new version) from winsunx a week ago. Maybe I can still switch as the Supercard Lite still is in preorder status.

Is it better to order a Superkey instead of the Passcard as the superkey now seems to be Passcard 4 and build on July instead on May?

Passcard4 PCB for Superkey as you seen above, abviously was from Passcard OEM,
same thing as new version of Passcard3.

By all means, you are going to see an icon from the boot up menu of a DS with a new version of Passcard.
Just like NEO MK4, and others.

Just make sure you are getting the new version.

Passcard3_new.jpg

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So is this version of passcard out now?Will they release it in a different name so we can know it?Will it still show a splash screen after selecting it from the NDS menu?

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
EZpass and Passme3(EWIN) are both using the NOPASS from NEO MK4 Mini.
Ah, I was going to order an MK4 Mini but changed my mind to an EZpass3 at the last minute. I'm glad to hear that they're very similar. I went for the EZpass3 instead of the MK4 as I've heard bad things about the build quality on the MK4. I didn't want the MK4's switch that I've heard some people say can break or get caught on things.

midigear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So is this version of passcard out now?Will they release it in a different name so we can know it?Will it still show a splash screen after selecting it from the NDS menu?

Yes. It's out.

Same packaging, same name, and same label.
you can only identify it after you switched your DS on. So ask before you order it.

I don't know about the splash screen. To me, it's not that big of a problem. (Although I don't like it too)
However, my guess is, yes. Wait and see if anybody can put out a review here.
smile.gif

midigear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I was going to order an MK4 Mini but changed my mind to an EZpass3 at the last minute. I'm glad to hear that they're very similar. I went for the EZpass3 instead of the MK4 as I've heard bad things about the build quality on the MK4. I didn't want the MK4's switch that I've heard some people say can break or get caught on things.

Yup, that's the thing with MK4 Mini. The switch is basically for supporting their older MK2, MK3....(slot1 cards)

MK4 MINI has a 2 Mbit EEPROM onboard,
(It was 4Mbit when it first came out, you can’t find them around any more)

If you are not using old GBA flash card and LOADME (or NDSPatcher)
to run your DS roms, this feature basically means nothing.

Most DS flash cards now support SLOT2 (GBA port)
saves by a patch tool before you dump roms into your memory card.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no difference between the old PassCard3 and SuperKey's to the new PassCard4. With the new versions it still shows PassCard3 in the DS menu even thought the PCB says PassCard4. So you won't be able to tell by the menu wheather its a 3 or 4. And there is no difference between the new and old versions anway. The splash screens are still enabled too BTW.

FifthE1ement

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So this means i should get an ezpass3 since it doesnt have a splash screen and it works like the MK4.
The only thing i am afraid of is the compability with G6 lite.Specially after the problems between EZ and M3/G6 products(EZ4 and passcard/superkey issue0

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are getting a M3 or SuperCard product then I suggest sticking with their products which are the SuperKey/PassCard3. They are know to be the best so you know what you're getting ahead of time.

FifthE1ement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality