Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. I try to find windows supercard icon so I can assign it to the drive. I saw it here somewhere but I can't find it
frown.gif

2. Is there any way to change ds supercard icon? I mean instead of Fish tycoon can I assign something different?

3. Can I change (how) the DS_GAME "ds two" supercard icon in its os menu? I dont like that one
frown.gif

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gagarin said:
1. I try to find windows supercard icon so I can assign it to the drive. I saw it here somewhere but I can't find it
frown.gif

Use the search or google "site:GBAtemp.net Supercard Icon"
2. Is there any way to change ds supercard icon? I mean instead of Fish tycoon can I assign something different?
Not that I know of.
3. Can I change (how) the DS_GAME "ds two" supercard icon in its os menu? I dont like that one
frown.gif

Make a new *.txt file in the _dstwoplug folder in the root of your MicroSD and rename it to "dstwo_game.ini" OR use notepad and save the file as that. Afterwards, put this in:

Code:
[autorun]
name=DS_GAME

Of course, you change "DS_GAME" to your own preference.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
You cannot change the Fish Tycoon icon as that is embedded in the cart firmware. With a Future firmware update from Supercard, it may change. Dont mistake this for the EOS.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
BloodyFlame said:
Gagarin said:
frown.gif

Make a new *.txt file in the _dstwoplug folder in the root of your MicroSD and rename it to "dstwo_game.ini" OR use notepad and save the file as that. Afterwards, put this in:
Code:
[autorun]
name=DS_GAME
He said he wanted to change the ICON not NAME, but you're nearly right -
There's a download on Filetrip @ http://filetrip.net/f12787-dstwo_game-plugin-1-1.html that should help change the icon of DS_Game

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CannonFoddr said:
BloodyFlame said:
Gagarin said:
frown.gif

Code:
[autorun]
name=DS_GAME
He said he wanted to change the ICON not NAME, but you're nearly right -
There's a download on Filetrip @ http://filetrip.net/f12787-dstwo_game-plugin-1-1.html that should help change the icon of DS_Game

Thank you, i needed that too lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F