YukiAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,
i am totally new to this board so sry if i make some mistakes.

I have a New 3DSXL and running ver.9.7.0-25E. I was wondering if the supercard ds2 works fine with it. I read that 9.6 runs mostly smooth so I wanted to confirm.
I want to play gba, snes and ds roms on it so they should run decent.
Now for the other thing. It seems that new supercards wont be produced any longer so I need to get my hand on one.
Is there still an online store that has some on stock? Couldn't find one.
Is it still a good idea to get one? I really enjoy old games and to be able to play them on the 3ds would be great.

thevitalpoint

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The DSTWO will work or that that version, as long as the DSTWO is running the latest kernel version. Unfortunately, it appears the DSTWO is long gone. I looked hard for a spare one about a month ago, but it seems that there is no stock left.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA/SNES emulation on DSTWO isn't that great from what I've heard. I only use mine for DS, really.
You can still get other cards that support DS, but if you were hoping for amazing GBA/SNES it'd likely disappoint regardless.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But we are hoping to see a DSTwoPlus come out this year... just don't get your hopes up until you know it is out.

shawly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
GBA/SNES emulation on DSTWO isn't that great from what I've heard. I only use mine for DS, really.
You can still get other cards that support DS, but if you were hoping for amazing GBA/SNES it'd likely disappoint regardless.

Wrong.
I got a DSTWO and NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA everything works flawlessly like on a native console.
The people that told you that it isn't that great probably have used shitty emulators.

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong.
I got a DSTWO and NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA everything works flawlessly like on a native console.
The people that told you that it isn't that great probably have used shitty emulators.

Yeah, except for that little problem where you have to reinstall GW every time you use the DSTWO. But apart from that it works well...

YukiAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i dont have any hopes for the dstwo+ comming anytime soon. I don't have another flashcard for 3ds games like GW or Sky because i get games relativley cheap. So I would only use normal 3DS games and the dstwo.
So I wont have any problems with updates as long the dstwo has the latest kernel which won't change since production stopped right?

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GBA and SNES works great for like 85 to 90% of games. The ones who are bad mouthing them are just sore because it has a problem with Mario RPG and other special chip ed games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: