Supercard DSTWO+ confirmed

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um. Besides having the ability to play DS and 3DS games on one cart, is there really anything this cart could possibly do that existing ones don't? Don't get me wrong, this is cool and all, but unless they price super competitively and have support on higher firmwares, their card is going to sell like shit and disappear.

Trust me, even if it's merely a GW clone + DS support it will sell well. The DSTWO fanboys will be all over it.

Reactions: XDel and kyogre123

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Wasn't this card just an hoax ? ..

- well, if someone hacked the Supercard team boss's email address, wrote me an email, taking great care to replicate the boss's usual writing style, ... I guess it could be a hoax yeah, but hell a really elaborate hoax.

- or are you asking me if I am lying (what would be the point?)

- or are you asking if they are lying (again what good would it do?)

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hopeful that it's more than another 4.x-restricted card. The market for those is too small now, and if it was going to be just that, why leave it until 18 months after Gateway's initial release?

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- well, if someone hacked the Supercard team boss's email address, wrote me an email, taking great care to replicate the boss's usual writing style, ... I guess it could be a hoax yeah, but hell a really elaborate hoax.

- or are you asking me if I am lying (what would be the point?)

- or are you asking if they are lying (again what good would it do?)

A different user made a thread about a card called dstwo+ that ended up being a hoax.

kirekun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*rejoices*
Now I could play DS games and wait for an exploit in higher firmware versions (>9.2)
[or just buy a N3ds]

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A different user made a thread about a card called dstwo+ that ended up being a hoax.

We know, but I'm 100% sure Costello can be trusted and has reputable sources, ironic that thread was, the OP is infinitely more trustworthy.
We can finally ditch the shit company that is called Gateway.
Ssh....you'll anger the GW gods :creep:

Reactions: Margen67

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as there is no announcent on their website, by all means... there was so many misleading informations, it simply didn't happen.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bugs, hrm. Waiting to steal GW's 9.2 code?

Hmm, that'd be a shame :creep:

A Gateway clone would be better than a Gateway. Atleast there would be communication.

And none of this vague, "we're working on this" or "our servers are busy" bullshit. Not to mention the long waits in between replies from email.

Reactions: Margen67

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gateway clone would be better than a Gateway. Atleast there would be communication.

A Gateway clone would not better than Gateway because the Gateway dev team has been the one doing all the development and if people bought clones instead development would cease with the theoretically less competent teams and communication wouldn't mean shit.

All faith in the Supercard team that it own't be a clone because of their history though.

Reactions: cvskid and Zeffy

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"won't be ready for a little while" sounds better and more honest than saying "in 2 days, before the end of the weekend, in 48 hours" all over again

gateway needs competition...
and with the supercard team they´ll finally found some

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night