Supercard DS Two

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by grentuu, Dec 6, 2012.

Dec 6, 2012

Supercard DS Two by grentuu at 8:31 PM (1,003 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. grentuu
    OP

Member grentuu GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Got my daughter a 3DS and have a couple of Acekard and M3's knocking around but they wont work now. I have spent hours trying to find a reputable site to get a DS Two from (as well as reading the threads on here) and they are either stupidly priced with shipping. My issue isn't as much with price but knowing which sites I can guarantee actually getting the goods and it not being fake.

I am in the UK. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

2. Latiken

Member Latiken GBATemp's Epic Fusion

United States
  3. thunder.echoes

Member thunder.echoes Gentle Breezes!

United States
    I have used DWTechz & was satisfied with their service. Free shipping & your order arrives in 7-15 working days.

edit: Real Hot Stuff is supposed to be good too. I have just not purchased anything from them.

4. Monster3ds

Newcomer Monster3ds Member

United States
    Far as i knew, there are not fake dstwo in the market, and you can buy your dstwo from official distributor (you can find it in official site "where to buy" ) or directly go to shop temp,many stores here for you. Or if you want recommend, gamekool.com maybe you can reference, worked with them several time, went perfectly.