Supercard DS Two

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by grentuu, Dec 6, 2012.

1. grentuu
    OP

grentuu GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2007
    Got my daughter a 3DS and have a couple of Acekard and M3's knocking around but they wont work now. I have spent hours trying to find a reputable site to get a DS Two from (as well as reading the threads on here) and they are either stupidly priced with shipping. My issue isn't as much with price but knowing which sites I can guarantee actually getting the goods and it not being fake.

I am in the UK. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

2. Latiken

Latiken GBATemp's Epic Fusion

Jul 7, 2011
    United States
    Tennessee
  3. thunder.echoes

thunder.echoes Gentle Breezes!

Oct 4, 2010
    United States
    I have used DWTechz & was satisfied with their service. Free shipping & your order arrives in 7-15 working days.

edit: Real Hot Stuff is supposed to be good too. I have just not purchased anything from them.

4. Monster3ds

Monster3ds Member

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2012
    United States
    Far as i knew, there are not fake dstwo in the market, and you can buy your dstwo from official distributor (you can find it in official site "where to buy" ) or directly go to shop temp,many stores here for you. Or if you want recommend, gamekool.com maybe you can reference, worked with them several time, went perfectly.