1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
1) The menu is VERY VERY laggy. It takes forever to scroll through it. How do I fix it?

2) I want to use the gbatemp massive cheat code compilation thing. I downloaded the one with all the cheats but I dont know where to put them.

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) The more items being currently displayed, the slower the scrolling will be. You can help this problem out some by splitting roms and homebrew into different folders, and then maybe breaking them up by genera or how much you like the games, etc.

2) The GBATemp Massive Cheat Database currently does not support the Supercard DS One. If you'd like to get the most up to date cheats, http://sccheats.co.uk/ points to the latest forum thread with a compatible file.

Hope that helps.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
paulpc said:
Are you sure you have the latest SuperCard DS One OS ? In my case the menu is not laggy at all.

I have the lastest firmware but it just takes a long time to scroll through it. I only have like 10 games in one folder.

PS while i am playing a song, if i scroll through the games in my games folder the song pauses each time it selects a game

PSS it only pauses when i highlight a .nds extension. even homebrew does this.

radionds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's normal, I have 50 game at the same folder, and it's laggy, like when I had 5 game on the same folder, the music always do that with my SC DS one too, when I try to select a game while listen to a music.
It's because DS hardware is not powerfull, we can't have the same as a computer.What you can do to help this is to put you room listed withou the icons, like a list.It's faster.

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
delete/rename ndsinfo.dat (no stupid rom info, GREATLY increased speed)

use autodetect sd speed (I use manual 25 for kingston japan 2GB)

If in Castlevania: DoS animation is choppy and it bothers you (or in any other game), disable "patch speed", but you can't use real time save if you do that (I think this could also fix the problem if your game is freezing in Castlevania: PoR)

in global.ini, change this values:

DisplayModality=0 ;(no icons)
StartupSound=0 ;(disable useless startup sound)
CrashMeProtection=0 ;(this shaves off 1-2 seconds of game loading time, use with caution)

It's as fast as my good ol' R4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What did Drake do, exactly? I don't follow celeb gossip.