Gaming super street fighter 3d edition problem

amaterasusano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I'm desperate so my last ressort is to ask here. been trying to install super street fighter on the 3ds for a few days now without success and I'm starting to go nuts! I have an old 3ds on 11.2 with latest luma and latest fbi and I tried to get the cia from different sources but I always get the same result. Sometimes fbi will say failed to install cia invalid argument blabla and when the cia works and I launch it it says an error occured process id, process name, adress, press any button to reboot. the message is really lenghty with a lot of numbers and letters. I can't believe this piece of crap is giving me so much trouble, playstation is a piece of cake next to it. I just want to smash the damn thing into pieces. I've searched all over the internet but obviously didn't find a fix since I'm creating this thread, I also tried deleting tickets, switching to a different sd card but it failed still. If anyone has a fix, then please let me know. this is the only game that isn't working. I am starting to lose my sanity.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of pulling our your hair, why not just go buy a copy for $20 ? I mean I have no problem with copyright infringement, but this sounds like more hassle than it's worth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...