Hacking Super Smash brothers WiiU Updata data?

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anyone knows if its possible to use the latest update for smash in 5.3.2 replacing the original one using cafiine file replacement? If so anyone has the update files for pal ssb latest one? my smash is only on the mewtwo update i never went beyond that because i wanted to stay in 5.3.2.

Reactions: yuyuyup

buda81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can get update files from NUS downloader U, but I don't know if there's a way to install them.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it illegal to download update files with NUS downloader?
Well that would really depend on what country you reside in. In the US hell yes it is. That software is copy protected and right are only given to nintendo products. It is protected by the DMCA laws. But it's really only illegal when you get caught though.
But be careful patching in updates some may contain firmware updates. (At least that's what I am being told)
I'll ask one question in regards to legality. Have you ever torrent downloaded wii games? If so you have broken those same laws as using the NUS downloader. So if you are ok with torrent dl of pirated media or software then disregard the law once more and dl some updates from NUS.

xNintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well that would really depend on what country you reside in. In the US hell yes it is. That software is copy protected and right are only given to nintendo products. It is protected by the DMCA laws. But it's really only illegal when you get caught though.
But be careful patching in updates some may contain firmware updates. (At least that's what I am being told)
I'll ask one question in regards to legality. Have you ever torrent downloaded wii games? If so you have broken those same laws as using the NUS downloader. So if you are ok with torrent dl of pirated media or software then disregard the law once more and dl some updates from NUS.
so its like a torrent? because then i dont download the game patches. I got caught one time and had to pay 550€/$632

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually there is absolutely nothing stopping you from downloading game updates from the NUS, you just need a ticket for the actual physical game. I guess the NUS assumes you have the game when you download the update, since that's the only way to do it on the Wii U?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.