Gaming Super Smash Bros. / Content Question.

Sm4shModder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was wondering what content and resources we have available to edit the Wii U's console id. I'm aware that editing Sys_Prod is an option, however are there other ones? I have found that editing Sys_Prod reliably unbans me from Mario Maker, however in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, there exists an "alternate" means of banning, wherein players with sufficient reports (automatic process) are relegated to a subserver where they can only battle other banned players.

Is there a guaranteed way to escape this? Recently, it seems that I have been getting less matches in Smash Wii U, and it takes longer to find opponents. Sometimes I can get full rooms in For Fun, but it usually takes anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes. I also have found myself running into many of the same players, which is a common sign of being in banland. My problem though, is that I am unsure if I am even banned, or if Smash 4 has really just died that much. I see many of the same players now that I did before I suspected getting banned, which leads me to think that Smash 4 itself has simply shrunken in size, however I also meet plenty of degenerates, which is usually a sign of being banned; I'd rather skip this dilemma altogether and just change my stuff. Is there a way to guarantee my unbanning? I have tried editing sys_prod before, however the matchmaking doesn't change even when I'm successful. Are there more serial ids, or even other ids--hidden across my console that Nintendo could be using to get me?

Just tell me what to do in the way of editing the stuff and I'll tackle it. I know my way around hacking, and I'm not afraid of getting bricked. My main priority right now is finding a way to circumvent what may be the most complex ban Nintendo has devised.

Thank you in advance.
Sm4shModder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast