Hacking Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been out of it for a little bit, just updated to Gateway 2.3 is it safe to update my emunand to whatever the last is? If so, I bet Smash will work.

yes you can update your emunand to 8.1 ( Dont forget to do it ONLY through the system settings and ONLY when it says GW3D)

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This.

... And I'd get that done sooner than later. It's very likely that soon after this releases, Ninny will post a firmware update.

The next update comes next month. It will include the background wallpaper on the homescreen thing.

Thank you

Dont forget to make a copy of the firmware you have now for future reference.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
depends on if they really have much to do, they would likely be busy getting the new NDS ready and prepping the new firmware to coincide with that to make sure nothing goes wrong with the japanese launch.....but i think with the main homescreen getting a revamp we will probably loose compatibility....hopefully only for a while, but who knows it might just work anyway if 7.x encryption was their intended gateway killer....they might have to come up with some new ideas

Ok I'm updating!

How exciting, can I get on the eshop now? Seeing as I'm up to date and all.
just to clarify make sure you only update emunand

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends on if they really have much to do, they would likely be busy getting the new NDS ready and prepping the new firmware to coincide with that to make sure nothing goes wrong with the japanese launch.....but i think with the main homescreen getting a revamp we will probably loose compatibility....hopefully only for a while, but who knows it might just work anyway if 7.x encryption was their intended gateway killer....they might have to come up with some new ideas

just to clarify make sure you only update emunand

I'm not THAT green man. I know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.