Hacking Super Mario World VC

SSSMOKN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I installed Super Mario World on my Wii a long time ago. I actually purchased it from Nintendo online. Well I moved it to my SD card and had my SD card in my computer and had the PRIVATE folders on there with one of them as PRIVATE.OLD (for bannerbomb), and forgot what I had them as, and deleted the one folder. I deleted the folder that was not bannerbomb. So I deleted the Super Mario World. I still have the title installed on the Wii though. I do not know what the title ID is though so I can delete it so I can reinstall it with wad manager. So, if someone knows what the title ID is for Super Mario World, that would be great.

SSSMOKN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are they be able to see all the Wiiware and VC games that I put on it with wad manager? I didn't think it was safe to use shop channel after installing those with other means than shop channel.

SSSMOKN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more Question about using the shop channel. I have the newest version on my Wii and when I open the channel instead of it saying start, it says update. I clicked it and it opened Wii settings and asked if I would like to connect to the internet and perform a system update. I am on 4.2U and have all IOS's updated including channels. I used Multi Mod Manager to update everything. Kind of scary when it did that. If someone just has the Super Mario World game title ID I would just feel safer deleting it with Anytitle Deleter and reinstalling with wad manager. Unless you say that it is safe to let it check to see if I need to update.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SSSMOKN said:
One more Question about using the shop channel. I have the newest version on my Wii and when I open the channel instead of it saying start, it says update. [...]

Just install the latest Shop Channel via WAD file.

SSSMOKN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already have. That is what I am saying. It dosen't have the START button when you open the channel. It just has Wii Menu and Update. The new shop channel must automatically send you to your Wii settings and ask for an update now matter what. I installed it with MMM and I just reinstalled it today with MMM to double check it to see if I had an older version and I don't. Again all I really need here is the title ID for Super Mario World. I have a bunch that I don't know what they are and I don't want to unistall the wrong one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...