The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, according to the press release today, we're (NA) getting Super Mario RPG, along with Clu Clu Land, and a WiiWare game called My Aquarium. I've only played through a little bit of SMRPG, so I can't wait to get it today. Who else is going to get it?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it a couple of weeks back but still haven't got round to playing it.

Still waiting to "try" My Aquarium, not sure if its something I'd wanna buy just yet so I'm hoping that the NA version will arrive soon.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why not play it through the Homebrew Channel on the fabulous Snes emu? (because it's illegal?
laugh.gif
)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
Why not play it through the Homebrew Channel on the fabulous Snes emu? (because it's illegal?
laugh.gif
)
Or even get the PAL release and install that.

Does the SNES emulator even run it?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll buy it. I know I can pirate VC and all but I just stick to buying what is worth buying in the first place anyways.

EDIT: Plus I have points that I got for free so I might as well use some of them finally (the rest are for Mega Man 9).

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see some still will support a quality release instead of just stealing every last thing. I'd grab it, but I still have the cart, book and dust clip on the shelf next to me so it would be a waste.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to buy it. Except I already have more games then can fit on the harddrive. Where's my larger harddrive Nin-doesntgiveacrap-tendo?

ShiningSaber

Tiger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Nice to see some still will support a quality release instead of just stealing every last thing. I'd grab it, but I still have the cart, book and dust clip on the shelf next to me so it would be a waste.
Seconded. A few of my friends said they didn't care because they could emulate it, but there's just something about playing the retail version on the Wii that is fun.
I never noticed how dated this is, though, like how there's no dodging like on Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.
tongue.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShiningSaber said:
Vampire Hunter D said:
Seconded. A few of my friends said they didn't care because they could emulate it, but there's just something about playing the retail version on the Wii that is fun.
I never noticed how dated this is, though, like how there's no dodging like on Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.
tongue.gif
I will admit that while I havent really played the SMRPG much yet, superstar saga is still way ahead of it, simply for Fawful. He is simply the funniest character in any game whatsoever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can