Gaming Super Mario Odyssey

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW I can't believe I was actually hyped for the Switch. My hype has now changed to disgust. No offense intended to anyone who is impressed by their presentation. I just don't see the value in anything they have presented.

Reactions: XRaTiX

pietempgba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW I can't believe I was actually hyped for the Switch. My hype has now changed to disgust. No offense intended to anyone who is impressed by their presentation. I just don't see the value in anything they have presented.
wait till botw im also suprised Unreal Engine 4 can run on the switch

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait till botw im also suprised Unreal Engine 4 can run on the switch

Breath of the Wild will be great but it will not be released anywhere near the Switch release date of 3 March. One more reason I am not impressed. If you are going to push a new system you better have some great titles to warrant the purchase. To this point the consumer is left to wade through more gimmicky shovelware and be left salivating for something worth playing.

pietempgba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Breath of the Wild will be great but it will not be released anywhere near the Switch release date of 3 March. One more reason I am not impressed. If you are going to push a new system you better have some great titles to warrant the purchase. To this point the consumer is left to wade through more gimmicky shovelware and be left salivating for something worth playing.
that's where you're wrong it said march 3rd
at the end of the livestream

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The world don't turn just around your head you know? the presentation was typical of nintendo but also very interesting about the joycon hd rumble and motion they did spoiler that every VC game gonna be on the console at the start too Nintendo is betting a lot but i think you were expecting too much and don't forget they got more to show in the coming days....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality