ROM Hack Question Super Mario Odyssey Cheats Issue

brettsmods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have atmosphere and the cheat file for v1.3.0 of Odyssey, and the cheats were all working fine for a while, but now that I beat the game, it looks like any cheats that are for "Save 1" do not work any more. Moonjump, invincible, etc. work but not the inf health and coins for Save 1.

Did something happen to change the save number of my game? I'm not really sure how that works but the cheats just stopped working one day and it seems to be related to save number.

Thanks.

nefariouslegion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have atmosphere and the cheat file for v1.3.0 of Odyssey, and the cheats were all working fine for a while, but now that I beat the game, it looks like any cheats that are for "Save 1" do not work any more. Moonjump, invincible, etc. work but not the inf health and coins for Save 1.

Did something happen to change the save number of my game? I'm not really sure how that works but the cheats just stopped working one day and it seems to be related to save number.

Thanks.
Sorry for the necro but just wondering if you ever fixed this because I'm having the same issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1