Gaming Super Mario Maker preorder now open!

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
£30 then ehh... well, it's on the high end of what I wanted to pay, but in the bracket - day one for me then! :D

I even dig the very Mario Paint-ish setup of the game (a firm family favourite back in the day!), and having the likes of Kuribo's shoe in SMB1 and World, not to mention all those enemies redrawn. Trying to avoid any more videos etc now so as not to spoil it when it arrives ;). That Amiibo/T-shirt and the rest can feck off though!

loco365

Trophies
XP
Yeah, that price doesn't make any sense since this is not a full game but more of 'Do It Yourself'. Splatoon was $60 (in Canada it was CND$70) too god damn Nintendo likes to overcharge people in US too.
In the US... Canada always gets the shit end of the stick when it comes to prices!

I want this really badly, but the steep price tag really turns me away from it... It's the same story for Splatoon as well, if its price was lowered, I'd be all over it.

EDIT: CORRECTION HOLY FUCK IT'S $75 BEFORE TAX FUCK THAT.

Doing the math, to purchase this game in Ontario, with a 13% HST (Harmonized sales tax, a combination of the GST of the province and a second government-issue tax), it'll set you back $84.74, thus making Ontario the most expensive place IN THE WORLD to buy the game off-the-shelf brand-new, assuming it's not sold in Brazil. In Alberta, by comparison, with only a 5% GST, it'll still set you back $78.74, making it the cheapest place in Canada to get it.

Last edited by loco365,
Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)