Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got it early from my local retailer so I expected this to happen lol, I wont be inserting the cartdrige until friday tho.
You should never be banned for playing a game one or two days before launch, assuming it is a legitimate copy. Many online retailers send out games days in advance to ensure they arrive for launch, meaning a load of people get it early. Enjoy the game!

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
My preorder isn't arriving in the mail until Friday, so it will be nice to get some experimenting in on my hacked switch before my cartridge arrives!

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You should never be banned for playing a game one or two days before launch, assuming it is a legitimate copy. Many online retailers send out games days in advance to ensure they arrive for launch, meaning a load of people get it early. Enjoy the game!

You know what?, You're absolutely right, and I don't see why Nintendo would ban someone just for playing two days before the official release date. I was left with that impression since the Pokémon Sun/Moon banwave, but that hasn't happened again recently, right?

Reactions: Scarlet

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You know what?, You're absolutely right, and I don't see why Nintendo would ban someone just for playing two days before the official release date. I was left with that impression since the Pokémon Sun/Moon banwave, but that hasn't happened again recently, right?
the server are offline no one can be banned today

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-