this topic is now rated G for Gay

1193425232780io1.gif

Yessy2952

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys I don't know about you but I'm happy it's a fake...
Now does anyone have any ntorrents invites?
If so please tell me

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I'm actually happy it's a fake.
Now I'll just wait for a proper PAL release. I can wait a few weeks. Metroid3 has only just been released here, so that will be fun too for now

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
So does anyone on this thread remember 'skaarj' ???

skaarj made many promises and even defied being banned in sake of what he was saying was the truth even when directly challenged by myself and others (look back at pages 9-13)

I'm sure this bozo is indeed the faker himself or directly linked, I was sure of at the time i challenged him first on this thread, that he was the 'faker' and it seems almost all but validated now.

Do you think we sjould appeal for a ban for 'skaarj ' ?

HyperShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malta
Erm....I have to say, I'm on ntorrents right now and I can't find a single reference to it being fake.

No, the user was not banned.

The iso will probably not work, that is what everyone believes at least. But nothing has been confirmed fake, seems to me like it's all been propagaged by psx-scene.com

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Erm....I have to say, I'm on ntorrents right now and I can't find a single reference to it being fake.

No, the user was not banned.

The iso will probably not work, that is what everyone believes at least. But nothing has been confirmed fake, seems to me like it's all been propagaged by psx-scene.com

but can you give us a single reasonable reason why the iso hasn't been uploaded for everyone to see for themselves ?

just how much time does it need for an iso to be uploaded ????

even a 5kb's upload would have made it by now

why ?

is there no iso ?

only reason possible is that it's a fake ?

this point cannot be argued against.. surely ???

how long is going to be before anyone realises that no iso means it's a fake ?

1 day ?

2 days ?

3 days ?

a week ?

please enlighten us ?

MR.FAKER

this is not funny any more.. drop it

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The saddest part is that this has probably delayed a real release... I mean who would even want to re-release something already dumped and bout to be uploaded.

At any rate the Big N is gonna get my money for this game whether I play it early or not.

evilcode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To those that said I need to rip the iso and upload it... I don't have the knowledge of the methods of doing so. As for the Gamestop/EB locations haveing DEMO copies, that is incorrect. They have full copies.

Also, it booted just fine despite my mod chip so fear not, it isn't detecting chips.

And on a side note... the game is f'n awesome.

We were instructed by stop anyone who looked like they were trying to film footage in the store because it is the full version and they don't want videos of it out on the net.

Regrettably, I had to put the copy I borrowed back in the demo unit. I'll borrow it again tomorrow night if anyone wants me to check anything out about it.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Settle down guys you have no proof it was a fake yet. His connection might be having problems or he might have not dumped it properly. Don't be such bitches if you don't even know for sure...if he's legit you'll look very stupid. I don't see why it couldn't be real, the full versions are in the demo units and anyone working at one of these stores could borrow it for the night and dump it.

I hope it doesn't work on modchips so people have to buy a game for once. I know I'm sounding self righteous but this game deserves your money.

You're not owed anything. If you get the dump that's great. If not, too bad..deal with it.

edit: you're not all bitches. sorry if it sounded like I was saying that. I love most of you
wub.gif

Ryankn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
To those that said I need to rip the iso and upload it... I don't have the knowledge of the methods of doing so. As for the Gamestop/EB locations haveing DEMO copies, that is incorrect. They have full copies.
Regrettably, I had to put the copy I borrowed back in the demo unit. I'll borrow it again tomorrow night if anyone wants me to check anything out about it.

If you are willing to dump the .iso by then, i'd be happy to guide you through the process. Just hit me back.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The person who uploaded it said "this doesn't work" after seeding it halfway. And in turn was banned by Ntorrents for posting fake material, then seeding it halfway, F'ing with peoples bandwith and time.

It's pretty simple. If it was real, we'd have it by now.

@Cubin', that hunter thompson avatar rules

Toxicwind

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Let's take this to IRC, Halo 3 leak style.
Someone suggest an IRC channel + server
God, that would be extremely annoying, this so called leak already caused tons of drama on #alt.binaries.games.wii that was not needed. People asking the same question "OMG IS MARIO OUT?!?!" over and over is not fun...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment