Super Mario 64 DS Custom Models

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Fl00r1sl4v4, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Fl00r1sl4v4
    OP

Fl00r1sl4v4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2018
    United States
    I've been experimenting with SM64DSE model importing and wanted to release some custom models for Bomb-omb, Bully & toad for anybody that wants them. There are no custom animations, only models.
    I made none of models, only made them ready for SM64DS. Please use SM64DSE to replace the proper files.

Bomb-omb / Kirby with Pikachu hat from SMB Ripped by Solink

Bully / Great Mighty Poo

Toad / Rouge Originally Submitted by: PunkXBlaze

Attached Files:

Eddypikachu and Zense like this.
  2. Fl00r1sl4v4
    OP

Fl00r1sl4v4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2018
    United States
    Forgot to mention they are .bmd files and use animations from the models they are replacing.

3. Fl00r1sl4v4
    OP

Fl00r1sl4v4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2018
    United States
    Here is one that replaces the wall notes (see "before" image) with Majora's Mask. You can interact with it as normal. Also included are noob-friendly instructions (that I wish I included with the previous upload) for injecting the model with SM64DSe for those who are not familiar with it. Hope somebody out there is enjoying these.

Attached Files:

4. Fl00r1sl4v4
    OP

Fl00r1sl4v4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2018
    United States
    Here is yet another and it replaces Skeeter (water spider) with Tektite (jumping spiders) from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Also included are noob-friendly instructions for injecting the .bmd file with SM64DSe. Again I did not make the model itself, this was ripped by Zerox. Like the other models, it uses existing animations of the model it replaces. Enjoy! : )

Attached Files:

5. Fl00r1sl4v4
    OP

Fl00r1sl4v4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2018
    United States
    Okay this will be my last upload for now. I noticed that GMP/Bully had a few glitches so here is a fixed version for him and also included (personal fav) is Buff (from Conker's BFD) replacing Bomb King. He works well, but sadly there are 2 issues with him. 1) You cannot fight him in "Level 4 - BIG BOMB-OMB'S REVENGE" as you will just be greeted by a white screen for some reason, if anyone knows the answer please share. 2) I'm not sure why, but he's missing a few vertices on his "Do not push" button (See "Buff2.png") He looks normal in Blender. It's been fun to work on these, thank you guys for checking them out and thank you Gbatemp. Peace

Attached Files:

Dodain47 likes this.
  6. Fl00r1sl4v4
    OP

Fl00r1sl4v4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2018
    United States
    Okay, here's a couple more. Instructions can be found in previous uploads just replace the model(s) name with the model names of the ones located in this upload. Models are Diddy Kong replacing Toad and Patrick replacing Whompfortress enemy (the guys that try to crush you, by falling on you.) Enjoy?

Attached Files:

Dodain47 likes this.