Super Mario 3DS Confirmed

D

Deleted User

Hadrian said:
Hop2089 said:
I'll pass, I want Mario Kart over this.
Even though the 3DS one looks to be the most uninteresting and boring version to date?
I wasn't aware that there was a lot of information about it revealed.
Can you link to some info? Or at least tell me why it looks boring. o:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Hadrian said:
Hop2089 said:
Even though the 3DS one looks to be the most uninteresting and boring version to date?
you can decide how a game is gonne be from five alpha stage screen shots and a 30 sec clip? Amazing... how about you see more of the game before you start judging people's interests.
This is judging from how tediously dull the Wii game is and how well it sold. Nintendo have no reason to do anything new or different, they'll just do the same game as the Wii version only with some new tracks. The screens and footage aren't really anything to go by but I do hope Nintendo has more up its sleeve than just let this be yet another Mario Kart title like the Wii one was.

I can hope it'll be as good as the DS game but I just don't think it will be.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the DS Mario Kart is good, how could the 3DS one suck? All they have to do is take the DS version of Mario Kart, upgrade the graphics, and add a couple of levels/characters and it's slightly better. Which I would be happy with.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
I want it, but I have to agree. It may even be funnier.
yay.gif

QUOTE(Hadrian @ Mar 2 2011, 01:53 PM) This is judging from how tediously dull the Wii game is and how well it sold. Nintendo have no reason to do anything new or different, they'll just do the same game as the Wii version only with some new tracks. The screens and footage aren't really anything to go by but I do hope Nintendo has more up its sleeve than just let this be yet another Mario Kart title like the Wii one was.

I can hope it'll be as good as the DS game but I just don't think it will be.
The wii Mario Kart wasn't bad and if Nintendo thought that way (no reason to do anything new or different) we won't have the 3DS.
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
If the DS Mario Kart is good, how could the 3DS one suck?
If Nintendo suddenly loses its mind and make it a 3D only motion control game.
yaynds.gif

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo knows how to get me hyped with their IP's. God, I WANT THIS SO MUCH IT HURTS!

This, Mario Kart 3DS and OoT had me sold on the 3DS. SSFIV, Layton, PilotWings and Puzzle Booble are great aditions.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
AlanJohn said:
Wait a minute... Did anyone notice that its "Super Mario" Not "Super Mario Bros." Or "Super Mario World"? Its just a super Mario without a world and brothers?
cry.gif

Not every Mario game has to have "world" or "brothers" in the title, yano? Galaxy, 64, Sunshine?
They just haven't decided how to name this one yet.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Ikki said:
AlanJohn said:
Wait a minute... Did anyone notice that its "Super Mario" Not "Super Mario Bros." Or "Super Mario World"? Its just a super Mario without a world and brothers?
cry.gif

Not every Mario game has to have "world" or "brothers" in the title, yano? Galaxy, 64, Sunshine?
Wait, Almost all good Mario games have the word "super" in it, but the one's that don't are mostly stupid ( Example: Mario is missing) But there are good mario games that don't have "super" in them like Luigi's mansion or Dr. Mario. So this MUST be a good game.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Schlupi said:
Centrix said:
My GOD!!! my long time wish for a Super Mario Bros. 3 remake has come true thank you so much Big N!

Where the hell did anything say this is a 3 remake?

PS: it happened already in Super Mario All-Stars.
tongue.gif

You can't stop speculation. They saw the tumor on the logo and now they are sharing wishes.

I myself believe this is gonna be an entirely new game. Meybe it'll bring the old flying mario back but I don't think it's gonna be a remake.

A 3D SMB 3 wouldn't be cool and wtf, you have screenshots there. It's not it.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
TheTwoR's said:
CA519705950 said:
I'm so fucked off right now. I can see the way I'm headed... I'll end up getting a 3DS just for this and then be stuck with a handheld that runs as dry as the DS did for me.

DS? Dry?
I'm sorry, but HAVE YOU GONE MAD?
The DS is the best system ever created!
It comes first on my list with the Xbox right before it!
Where is the dryness?????
Pokemon, Scribblenautes, NSMB, SM64, Warioware, Dragon Quest, Zelda, KH, Sonic etc. all that isn't enough for you?
ohmy.gif

The DS being 'Dry' usually depends on what type of genre the person mainly plays. For example if your a hardcore FPS player and want nothing to do with anything besides running around shooting everyone the DS is then going to become Dry. But that's pretty much the only way I can see the DS as dry...

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
Ikki said:
AlanJohn said:
cry.gif

Wait, Almost all good Mario games have the word "super" in it, but the one's that don't are mostly stupid ( Example: Mario is missing) But there are good mario games that don't have "super" in them like Luigi's mansion or Dr. Mario. So this MUST be a good game.
Not really. You have to go by the developer, not the title. There are tons of good Mario games without Super in the title. Nintendo had almost nothing to do with Mario is Missing (or Time Machine). Both were developed by Software Toolworks. You can't really count them.

Other games that were good without Super in the title include the Paper Mario series (ironically, the only one that has the word Super in it, Super Paper Mario, is considered the worst in the series by fans). Also Mario & Luigi. The title has nothing to do with anything, it's the developer behind it.
rolleyes.gif

@KingVamp

Maybe Super Mario Galaxy 3D, sounds like their style to make system name puns and if this ends up being the third Galaxy game lol! It's being developed by the same team that did the first two Galaxy games as well- http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=151722

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo