'Sup

Aesphodel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sup, new here. Uhhh, friend told me to post what I like and stuff so I guess i will
I like games and music.
Uhhh, that's all I got.

He'll be the first one to post here, I bet. So, you'll know who told me to sign up.

Anyways, I'll be around. :wtf:

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
hey Aesphodel and welcome to gbatemp, the best site on the internet*

in case you were wondering what it is you can do here i have made a little guide to the various sections of gbatemp.

Forums

GBATemp Magazine

GBATemp Magazine News

- This section is for discussing the latest news, whether it be GBATemp announcements, recents Wii and DS releases, recent Homebrew releases or commenting on the newest "GBATemp Recomends" thread for gba games.

GBATemp Magazine Reviews

- This section is where reviews on games and gaming related hardware is found, you can read the latest GBATemp official flashcart review or if you want your voice to be heard, you can write your own.

GBAtemp Flash Kit Guides & FAQs

- This section is for newcomers like yourselves to read up on how to get X game to work with Y flashcart and just learn more about flashcart "lingo"

User Submitted News

- This section is really handy for finding out about things that the forum staff either do not think is front pag worthy or have not yet heard about, you can learn a hell of a lot from this section and can even help out by posting your own news if someone it hasn't been posted yet. Be warned, if you accidentally post a news topic that has already been posted, some members may get upset or in some cases it could even lead to flaming so before you post something remember to always use the search function first.

GBAtemp Discussions

Introductions

- This section as you are -for obvious reasons- already aware of is the introductions section, it is a place for you to meet other tempers and for them to meet you

Site discussions, suggestions & forum help

- This section is used for suggesting ideas that you think could make the forums a more pleasant and enjoyable experience.

GBAtemp Trading Forum

- unfortunately this section is off limits to users without at least 100 posts, it is like gbatemp's own little ebay. It can be used to buy, sell, trade, give or even request gaming related items.

Forum Bugs

- This section is a place to report any "bugs" or problems you may find with the site so that the hard working technicians can attempt to fix them.

Game Boy Advance Discussions

GBA - Games

- A place to discuss your all time favorite GBA games and why you love them.

GBA - Game Help, Hints and Tips

- Stuck in a particularly hard GBA game? come to this section to get help on advancing in the game.

GBA - Emulation

- A place to talk about not only gba emulation on other systems but also other systems' emulation on the gba

GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities

- This section is used to discuss GBA hardware, accessories and software, it is especially useful if you accidentally break or damage your gba and need advice on the best way to get it repaired.

GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software

- A Section for discussing your favorite gba flashcarts and getting help on why game X will not work with flashcart Y

GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacking and Translations

- Love to customize your games? well this is the section for you, learn how to hack your games, get news on the latest translation projects and enhancements and make some cheats.

Nintendo DS Discussions

NDS - Games

- A place to discuss your all time favorite DS games and why you love them.

NDS - Game Help, Hints and Tips

- Stuck in a particularly hard DS game? come to this section to get help on advancing in the game.

NDS - Emulation

- A place to talk about not only DS emulation on other systems but also other systems' emulation on the DS.

NDS - Hardware, Devices and Utilities

- This section is used to discuss DS hardware, accessories and software, it is especially useful if you accidentally break or damage your DS and need advice on the best way to get it repaired.

NDS - Flashing Hardware and Software

- A Section for discussing your favorite DS flashcarts and getting help on why game X will not work with flashcart Y

NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations

- Love to customize your games? well this is the section for you, learn how to hack your games, get news on the latest translation projects and enhancements and make some cheats.

NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

- A place for sharing your Freind Codes, discussing why game A's online mode is more enjoyable than Game B's online mode and getting help on why your ds won't let you connect to your local access point.

NDS - Homebrew Games & Applications

- A place to discuss the latest DS homebrew and get it up and running on your flashcart, if you are a programmer and are interested in finding spriters or sound composers etc. for your next upcoming DS homebrew project this is the place to be.

Wii Discussions

Wii - Games & General discussion

- A place to discuss your all time favorite Wii games and why you love them.

Wii - Game Help, Hints and Tips

- Stuck in a particularly hard Wii game? come to this section to get help on advancing in the game.

Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities

- This section is used to discuss Wii hardware, accessories and software, it is especially useful if you accidentally break or damage your Wii and need advice on the best way to get it repaired.

Wii - Hacking

- Talk about the hacking of the Wii whether it be via Mod-Chip or "softmod" this is usually a friendly place, just try not to get into a fight about Team Tweezers vs Waninkoko or something like that or you may get flamed.

Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

- A place for sharing your Freind Codes, discussing why game A's online mode is more enjoyable than Game B's online mode and getting help on why your Wii won't let you connect to your local access point.

Wii - Homebrew Games & Applications

- A place to discuss the latest Wii homebrew and how to get it up and running on your Wii, if you are a programmer and are interested in finding spriters or sound composers etc. for your next upcoming Wii homebrew project this is the place to be.

Other Systems Discussions

General Consoles Discussion

- Not a Nintendo fan? there's nothing wrong with that, discuss all your not-Nintendo consoles here.

Sony PSP

- Wanna find out how to get M33 CFW running on your PSP or get ideas on what game to "buy" next? go here for all your PSP needs.

Other Consoles

- Discuss all your Non-Nintendo Consoles here (Microsoft Xbox & Xbox 360, Sony PlayStation 1, 2 and 3, Other Consoles & Oldies)

Computer Systems

- For discussing all things PC and Mac. Got a virus? we can help you, just post here.

Other Discussions

General Off-Topic Chat

- Don't feel like talking about games? come here to just have a relaxed chat about anything you want...
...well, almost anything
tongue.gif

Computer Graphics and Art

- Are you a Graphic Design genius? come here to chat about yur favorite programs and to show off your work.

GBAtemp Contests and Polls

- Wanna know more about tempers' like and dislikes? come here and start a poll

Blog Articles

- This is your own Diary, you wanna get something off your chest or gloat about something amazing that happened to you today? post it here.

The Edge of the Forum

- WARNING: i recommend that you be at least 15 before entering this area as some pretty obscene stuff goes on here. I advise you to never open a thread made by somebody like R4man or Tall Alien as they are notorious spammers, i suggest you only ever view the posts in this area of tempers that you trust to make tasteful posts, some recommended EOF lurkers are Science, TrolleyDave, P1ngpong (be wary of some of his posts), Xcalibur, Hadrian, Lagman, VVolts etc.

*My opinion and not necessarily fact

anyway, i hope you have fun at gbatemp
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?