Sup fellas

thequadehunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am a longtime lurker. I love playing older games from my childhood (n64/ps1 era) and I have long lurked this site for information on these games, console modding, etc. I am also a huge fan of cut content in games and lurk the TCRF forums as well.

I'm a network engineer for my job, but most of my interest/background is in programming and the recent gigaleak and renaissance of youtube videos related to betas/cut content in games have sparked my interest in finding such content/modifying games once again. I took a look at the source code for some of my favorite N64 games and it was a surreal experience to say the least. I started thinking about this place while seeing some of the cut content people have found, and finally decided to make an account.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting you guys and discussing games!

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome! You might want to lurk obscuregamers as well. It's an offshoot made by the users of the now dead Assemblergames and people show off protos and old dev hardware there from time to time. Not necessarily N64 but think 3DO and Dreamcast.

thequadehunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome! You might want to lurk obscuregamers as well. It's an offshoot made by the users of the now dead Assemblergames and people show off protos and old dev hardware there from time to time. Not necessarily N64 but think 3DO and Dreamcast.

Oh nice! I used to actually have an account on assembler before they kept going down. I was wondering where I could find that place again, thanks!

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I am a longtime lurker. I love playing older games from my childhood (n64/ps1 era) and I have long lurked this site for information on these games, console modding, etc. I am also a huge fan of cut content in games and lurk the TCRF forums as well.

I'm a network engineer for my job, but most of my interest/background is in programming and the recent gigaleak and renaissance of youtube videos related to betas/cut content in games have sparked my interest in finding such content/modifying games once again. I took a look at the source code for some of my favorite N64 games and it was a surreal experience to say the least. I started thinking about this place while seeing some of the cut content people have found, and finally decided to make an account.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting you guys and discussing games!

Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

Reactions: Alexander1970

thequadehunter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What PS1 games were your favorite?

Did you ever play Unholy War? I also loved the gex games, and crash/spyro of course.

Glad to see you join in on the conversation!

Never heard of Unholy war but it looks neat.

Yeah, I played crash and spyro, and Digimon Rumble Arena was probably one of my favs. I also still think CTR is better than Mario Kart. Lol.

Btw, Black Lagoon is one of my favorite animes >:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    JuanBaNaNa @ JuanBaNaNa: @DinohScene asking about amongus...